What's new

Pakistan to suffer 2.2 million ton wheat shortfall

Point......

Point is its pathetic to blame on someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the shortage of wheat. The guy was blaming nawaz sharif even though nawaz sharif has absolutely nothing to do with that. He isnt even in power yet. Once he take over, than we will give him few months to see how he performs. Some people are expecting changes over night. Thats pathetic too.

Point is its pathetic to blame on someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the shortage of wheat. The guy was blaming nawaz sharif even though nawaz sharif has absolutely nothing to do with that. He isnt even in power yet. Once he take over, than we will give him few months to see how he performs. Some people are expecting changes over night. Thats pathetic too.
I think Punjab was under PMLN rule.

Excerpt from op itself::

"The wheat production shortfall was mainly booked from the province of Punjab that harvested mere 17.5 million tons against its initial target of 19.2 million tons – showing a deficit of 1.7 million tons,

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...illion-ton-wheat-shortfall.html#ixzz2Uo0DQb8N

So out of deficit of 2.2 m tons ,1.7 is sole contribution of Punjab hence PMLN is to be blamed.

That's what I said. Roybot said it takes months for wheat to grow. So, was it Shareef's fault ? :D

I think Punjab was under PMLN rule.

Excerpt from op itself::

"The wheat production shortfall was mainly booked from the province of Punjab that harvested mere 17.5 million tons against its initial target of 19.2 million tons – showing a deficit of 1.7 million tons,

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...illion-ton-wheat-shortfall.html#ixzz2Uo0DQb8N

So out of deficit of 2.2 m tons ,1.7 is sole contribution of Punjab hence PMLN is to be blamed.
You cannot blame punjabs PMLN since the ministry was under the federal govt PPP. Also, punjab was hit by a flood that destroyed most of the crops.

Back
Top Bottom