What's new

Pakistan to install air defence system at Pak-Afghan border

Good for pakistan's own sake.
But dont just talk. do something, If above warning is true then in one week we should see 3-4 drones shot to the ground. As everybody knows drones still fly over pakistan everyday.

I'll celebrate when i see a drone in pieces... :coffee:
That may not happen. That is, if you understand the devious games being played. Like Kayani had secretly allowed US drones to operate on the AFPAK border including defined areas within the Pakistani border, but denounced the drone strikes purely for public consumption.

The same thing will happen now. A lot of hot air from Kayani and the political establishment but no drones will be shot down because of a likely secret understanding between them. All this blah blah is only for public consumption.

However, I'll eat my words and my Mexican hat if a drone is ever shot down by Pakistan.

Iranian Style ;);)

meir%20july14%20p.jpg

Let me ask you something: If some dude enters your house and is raping your mother or sister but he has a gun would you try to you save your sister or mother even though you don't have any gun and the rapist has a gun or would you just accept the reality and enjoy the show?Sounds like you would probably get an erection.

Well I'll tell ya what, I'll take a decision quickly, not count the money in my bank and try to negotiate a deal.

I've heard its different in ghairatmand countries.

Pakistan needs to get its hands on the S-300s. Something the US Mil fears as well and it may not be so hard, given the Iranians and Chinese have it.

Not from drones, but the expected US escalation of using their airforce.

i still have doubts, waiting to see if its all talk or something concrete this time. But one thing that is a indicator is that no drone attacks in last few weeks so may be i can trust my millitary this time? :pop:

Just hope It doesnt break Pakistani people's heart when they come to know of some secret agreement between Pak and US politicians regarding strikes.

china must help pakistan.
china should use our radars and see if its good against US drones.
if its not, then we can improve them.
will be a good barometer.

watch india, america will soon build a military base in india.
im certain of it.
india has no choice but to accept american rule.

america will use its subservient pawns to contain china, who is america's only challenger.

If U.S. dare to use missiles to attack Pakistan, the relationship will be irreversible. That will really push Pakistan to the other side of U.S.

If that happens, I think those who make decisions in U.S. side are really beyond stupid.

Well, you gotta admit this makes the game more interesting. It might be good for the USA to learn to use drones in hostile airspace. I wonder if Pakistani radars emit any signals that US missiles can track?? Maybe so .......

Pakistan Orders To Shoot Down US Drone in Its Space | Latest Pakistan News in Urdu, Breaking News, Urdu Columns, Recipes, Exam Results, Videos

ISLAMABAD — Pakistan will shoot down any U.S. drone that intrudes its air space per new directives, a senior Pakistani official told NBC News on Saturday.

According to the new Pakistani defense policy, “Any object entering into our air space, including U.S. drones, will be treated as hostile and be shot down,” a senior Pakistani military official told NBC News.

The policy change comes just weeks after a deadly NATO attack on Pakistani military checkpoints accidentally killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, prompting Pakistani officials to order all U.S. personnel out of a remote airfield in Pakistan.

Pakistan told the U.S. to vacate Shamsi Air Base by December 11.

A senior military official from Quetta, Pakistan, confirmed to NBC News on Saturday that the evacuation of the base, used for staging classified drone flights directed against militants, “will be completed tomorrow,” according to NBC’s Fakhar ur Rehman.

Pakistan’s Frontier Corps security forces took control of the base Saturday evening after most U.S. military personnel left, Xinhua news agency reported. Civil aviation officials also moved in Saturday, Xinhua said.

Pakistani Military Chief Gen Ashfaq Pervez Kayani had issued multiple directives since the Nov. 26 NATO attack, which included orders to shoot down U.S. drones, senior military officials confirmed to NBC News on Saturday.

It was unclear Saturday whether orders to fire upon incoming U.S. drones was part of the initial orders.

The Pakistani airbase had been used by U.S. forces, including the CIA, to stage elements of a clandestine U.S. counter-terrorism operation to attack militants linked to al-Qaida, the Taliban and Pakistan’s home-grown Haqqani network, using unmanned drone aircraft armed with missiles.

President Barack Obama stepped up the drone campaign after he took office. U.S. officials say it has produced major successes in decimating the central leadership of al-Qaida and putting associated militant groups on the defensive.

Since 2004, U.S. drones have carried out more than 300 attacks inside Pakistan.

Pakistani authorities started threatening U.S. personnel with eviction from the Shamsi base in the wake of the raid last May in which U.S. commandos killed Osama bin Laden at his hide-out near Islamabad without notifying Pakistani officials in advance.

wat u indians thinks if ur called secret drone attack happens the causalities will be done on MARS so that people will not come to know abt it and after bluffing statement by kayani people will sit silent :P i would only like to say u do u have mind? if yes then use it this time situation is totally different people including army men cant say about generals are full of angers... ending is near

Back
Top Bottom