What's new

Pakistan to grant India MFN status before October

yepp bt india failed to block Pak export.i think it was textile export

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

whatever

we will not grant you MFN status

even if you give us the whole kashmir forever

Haha ... when did we start givin a crap about your MFN... you should rather give it to afghanistan

Haha ... when did we start givin a crap about your MFN... you should rather give it to afghanistan

Then why is India blabbing all the time about Pakistan not giving them the MFN status. It seems your sarkar does give a crap about our MFN status.

I don`t see why we need to give Most frowned Upon nation title to India - I think its well understood

We have some serious issues to address

a) Water dams creation on Pakistani bound rivers
b) Indian objections to European and US markets , a classic case of interference
c) Cricketing and sporting ban on Pakistani players
d) Purchase of 125 MRCA planes in order to start a arms race
e) Srilanka - team attack by Commandoes
f) Hand in Balouchistan , and financial support of Motor cycle terrorist

I think we need to focus our attention to Africa and Middle east and Europe and South America

Desire by Mr Man Mohan recently is promising for peace is admirable but we need to really move forward towards peace

For India n Pakistan, a bilateral agro trade is in place (take it or discard it). We r the lagest importer of onions and exporter of wheat. I think MFN is premature as of now.. but yes if any such thing is coocking, then definitely its a nice gesture for the future endeavour of both the countries, keeping our boxing gloves aside.. Any takers?

I don`t see why we need to give Most frowned Upon nation title to India - I think its well understood

b) Indian objections to European and US markets , a classic case of interference

I think we need to focus our attention to Africa and Middle east and Europe and South America

Desire by Mr Man Mohan recently is promising for peace is admirable but we need to really move forward towards peace

point c is baseless, keep cricket aside.. dont forget it provided an avenue for a gr8 meet between ur PM n our PM..
POint B is some how a business call, ur gain our loss.. Its not abt Pakistan, its for any country.. Yes we might hv a good business strategy against u in the international market.. dont feel low, there r scopes n we can resolve it.. (Under Control)

Point A. Yes, it cud be a concern, both the country must hv a Confidence Building Measure regarding this and a Water Sharing Treaty in Place.. Totally Political and bilateral.. It can also be sorted out..
Point D. MRCA is totally a replacement programme of old and obsolete fleet of IAF fighter aircrafts.. Dont worry, we are as good as you.. Let not to get in defence matters.. It is a compulsion to keep our IAF employees flying..
E N F. No idea about it.. as we r not informed about such plans.. I think we wont do it as it is not that productive as u hv too many other issues far more dangerous than this.. But yes if u r stating, there is something wrong.. It can also be sorted out if we try to Keep our communications right.. Keeping apart (ISI from disengaging talk process)

What I liked the most, is your thought process at the end and I appreciate that.. Dont worry we will hv peace and prosperity.. Troubles are due to misconceptions of our older generations and dirty politics..

As per your own govt and international jury, no violation of treaty or international law.

Agreed, GOI could have shown more maturity.

Not true. We still played Pakistan in world cup, remember?

Not aimed at Pakistan. AFA conventional war hardware goes, existing hardware is more then enough w.r.t. Pakistan.

Denial and head buried ostrich, that's all I would say.

Merely counter-allegation. See above comment.

Concur.

I am a realist. Ego has no part will not have any part in this. If you are talking about the EU concessions, how exactly is that begging?You may want to call it begging, i beg to differ but then again its a matter of opinion. We are not looking for aids, this concept was driven by Musharraf, we want more trade and not aid.

You want more trade but with waivers and concessions. How is it fair for other countries who are also exporting to EU?? Other countries understand that your economy got hit real hard by the floods and ongoing bombings.Instead of waiver ask for certain quota in market share which is acceptable for other countries.

I concede that what I said above is difficult to achieve. Because of hostile environment ,we cannot settle anything amicably. Only way this is going to change-- have people to people contact. We need more trade, not verbal exchange between our two great nations.

Back
Top Bottom