What's new

Pakistan to conduct missile test within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEAL

Reaction score
Pakistani Officials informed India that Pakistan can test new missile within the period of 17feb to 25feb Just saw news on samaa Tv. :devil:
Missile is supposed to be IRBM or greater range because both countries inform each only when they are going to conduct tests of long range missiles.

What is the likely name of that IRBM?

I don't think it will be a new missile. May be another test of its long range shaheen II missile.
They may have done some improvements to it.

Wish them luck.

Such news came before ....nothing happend....i am waiting again. Hope its true this time.

Its been very clear that Pak was never remain silent or stopped Missile technology progress but Pak havent tested announced missile test since 2008. There were few un-announced tests in 2008 and 2009 ...... I am sure that Pak have surprising capability for India in missile technology.
We heard many times since Oct 09 that Pak is going test missile....but always at the last moments the test process haulted due to different reasons......I hope this news is true..........I am expecting IRBM missile (Tippu) this time, which is MIRV capable(I guess).

Well my guess is it's range will be 3200km atleast.:victory1:

MashaAllah, very proud of my nation! God bless us all and our beloved Pakistan, Ameen! hopefully this missiles has a lot of advanced capability and longer range!

Masha'Allah 2 good news today

i am very happy ............. hopefully we will conduct Shaheen II with MIRV

Best of luck and Pakistan Zindabaad

One Question---\
Where does the PA does the missile test? For a Shaheen -II class missile where do they conduct the test....shore to sea ( ArabianSea )? or land to land? where does the dummy warhead of missile impact?
If land to land , how do they test for full range?

there is two places for tests one tila fire range other is sonmiyani fire range most of tests from tila.

there is two places for tests one tila fire range other is sonmiyani fire range most of tests from tila.

are they 3200 km apart ... i mean i dont actually know if the missiles do cover the actual distances during tests.... if they do so then how will you achieve that distance... please dont mind i dont have idea if they are not tested for actual distances...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom