What's new

Pakistan to conduct missile test within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not hater but i say to our indian brothers you cant down us like this way grow up we are also a power yaar . dont flame you look fool.

:rofl::rofl: thats was a very sweet joke :tup:

Today is 21st.......lets see if any news come out

my eyes are working like a Scanner, scanning every single news containing words Missiles & Pakistan from all Pakistani Urdu and English newspapers

my eyes are working like a Scanner, scanning every single news containing words Missiles & Pakistan from all Pakistani Urdu and English newspapers

Hope something comes up :cheers:

well looks like we are going to see some surprise in near future

Everyday one of the politician/scientist is praising the nuke technology of Pakistan so there must be some hidden truth for future tests

Yesterday Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani was praising our scientists and Nuclear technology and today Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan gave this statement:

--------------

Pakistan ahead India in nuke technology: Dr Khan
Updated at: 1454 PST, Sunday, February 21, 2010
Pakistan ahead India in nuke technology: Dr Khan ISLAMABAD: Renowned nuclear scientist Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan said Pakistan is fully capable of inflicting irreparable loss on India in the event of nuclear war with its neighbor, Geo News reported Sunday.

Talking to an Indian newspaper in an interview, Dr Khan claimed that India can neither harm Pakistan; nor can destroy Lahore; but contrarily, Pakistan is wholly armed to do the same.

The nuclear scientist said neither Pakistan can conquer New Delhi and Agra; nor can India wreak havoc on Lahore or harm Pakistan.

Dr Khan said the Muslims talk more and work less.

Responding a query on US providing the civil nuclear technology to India, he said the US reposes trust in India not Pakistan, adding the US will not like to provide this technology to the Muslim countries.

On this occasion, the nuclear scientist brushed aside the accusations regarding slipping the nukes into hands of the extremists, adding the concerns of western countries in this connection are baseless.

Spurning the accusations regarding supplying the secret nuclear material to Iran, Dr Khan said this was all trumped up story –a drama by former President Gen (rtd) Pervez Musharraf.

He urged on the sedition case be filed against him (Musharraf) for leveling baseless charges.

Source: Pakistan ahead India in nuke technology: Dr Khan - GEO.tv

i am not hater but i say to our indian brothers you cant down us like this way grow up we are also a power yaar . dont flame you look fool.

In the entire forum you are the only voice of reason..wish we had more constructive people like you

I guess Missile can be tested today as Few newspapers are reporting so lets wait !

A post from Todays Nawai waqt News paper.

A new thing, Pak upgraded Nuclear technology in 2009.

I agree with defence minister that we dont need 5000 KM capable missile .....India, Israeel is already under Pak Nuke missiles.............besides that JF-17 is very imp for offensive and defensive missions.

Pakistan ahead India in nuke technology: Dr Khan
Updated at: 1454 PST, Sunday, February 21, 2010
Pakistan ahead India in nuke technology: Dr Khan ISLAMABAD: Renowned nuclear scientist Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan said Pakistan is fully capable of inflicting irreparable loss on India in the event of nuclear war with its neighbor, Geo News reported Sunday.

Talking to an Indian newspaper in an interview, Dr Khan claimed that India can neither harm Pakistan; nor can destroy Lahore; but contrarily, Pakistan is wholly armed to do the same.

The nuclear scientist said neither Pakistan can conquer New Delhi and Agra; nor can India wreak havoc on Lahore or harm Pakistan.

Dr Khan said the Muslims talk more and work less.

Responding a query on US providing the civil nuclear technology to India, he said the US reposes trust in India not Pakistan, adding the US will not like to provide this technology to the Muslim countries.

On this occasion, the nuclear scientist brushed aside the accusations regarding slipping the nukes into hands of the extremists, adding the concerns of western countries in this connection are baseless.

Spurning the accusations regarding supplying the secret nuclear material to Iran, Dr Khan said this was all trumped up story –a drama by former President Gen (rtd) Pervez Musharraf.

He urged on the sedition case be filed against him (Musharraf) for leveling baseless charges.

Source: Pakistan ahead India in nuke technology: Dr Khan - GEO.tv

just a little correction any nuclear attack is irreparable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom