What's new

Pakistan supplying fake Indian currency

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan supplying fake Indian currency, hints Home Secretary
New Delhi , Thu, 01 Dec 2011 ANI

New Delhi, Dec 1 (ANI): Union Home Secretary R.K. Singh on Thursday hinted that Pakistan is the prime supplier of fake Indian currency notes (FICN) in the international black market.

Singh said that based on the quality of the counterfeit notes, the Indian Government was certain that it was the work of a 'state actor'.

When questioned whether he suspected the Inter-Services Intelligence's role in the racket, he repeated his reply.

"Looking at the quality of the fake currency of India, we are absolutely certain that it is being supplied by a state actor and not by any non-state actor. This state actor is employing the non-state actors. I wouldn't take the name of that state actor," said Singh.

"I have already said that this is the job of a state actor. You can understand what we mean by state actor," he added.

Singh also commented on Pakistan-based Islamist group, Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD), which had vowed to convert the country into a 'Taliban state' and wage jihad (Islamic holy war) against the US and India.

Reacting to these claims, Singh said that India had always looked to Pakistan to tackle and control such volatile groups.

"In Pakistan, there are many elements who are radicalised, who can be termed as 'Jihadi'. And basically this is not a new thing. They have been saying openly from different platforms that some countries are their biggest enemies and things like that. We look to Pakistan to control these elements and these elements are not allowed to move around freely and whip up any hysteria," he added.

During his address, Singh also highlighted the achievements made by the Central Government in tackling the threats of militancy on home soil.

"We have achieved successes in left-wing extremism but there is still scope for improvement through better collection of ground level intelligence emanating from the police stations and local police etcetera, so as to result in more operations. Operations we are undertaking, and they are intelligence based operations," said Singh.

"So, I think we need to do more of that. In the northeast we have had a fair degree of success, but I think we need some more success in the northeast," he added.

Union Home Minister Chidambaram has termed the Left-wing extremism as 'a bigger challenge than terrorism'.

He also promised that the Centre would help the state governments with funds, technology and security forces to fight the Maoists.

The Maoists are trying to prevent the government from taking any action against them by deploying more armed forces in the area with an aim to effectively combat their violent activities. (ANI)

So they have no proof pakistan or ISI involved? why do indian press always blame pakistan in the absence of proof. Am surprised Maoist and other indian problems are not also blamed on paksistan

So they have no proof pakistan or ISI involved? why do indian press always blame pakistan in the absence of proof. Am surprised Maoist and other indian problems are not also blamed on paksistan

Actually it's a straight-forward case, mate.

Picture this,

Currency notes are printed on a special paper.

That paper is sold only to sovereign governments and nobody else, like you or I, can procure it.

India and Pakistan get their currency paper from the same source.

If somebody wants to fake Indian currency, he or she has to get the paper from Pakistani government.

Now tell me, isn't it straightforward?

Picture this,

That paper is sold only to sovereign governments and nobody else, like you or I, can procure it.

If somebody wants to fake Indian currency, he or she has to get the paper from Pakistani government.

Mate surely if that is the case they should be able to prove it. And if the indian govt can prove it they should clearly state to pak govt that this is unacceptable.

Picture this,

Its not that simple.....

Pakistani and indian Currency notes are on different type of papers and even one source supplies different kinds of papers...

PK cannot be blamed. It is our own govt's fault on being unable to stop the supply.

That is indeed true.

If we police our borders with Nepal and Bangladesh (Nepal especially, Pakistan border is already well policed), the problem can be reduced by a huge extent.

Picture this,

And to add to it.

India-pakistan purchases ink from same source and the printing machines too.

That means India can print currency and pak can print with ease.

Why govt. of India is not replying tit for tat. :cry:

Govt. of India is gathering proofs and forensic reports and will be approaching world bodies to declare pakistan a financial criminal and to expose pakistan in International arena.

Just for few months it will be done.

That is indeed true.

If we police our borders with Nepal and Bangladesh (Nepal especially, Pakistan border is already well policed), the problem can be reduced by a huge extent.

We should make lot of Indian currency and gift it to you and poor Indians , you will be rich by then :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your press/media don't have other things to do instead of blaming every thing to pakistan.

Is he implying Indian criminals are so rubbish they can't produce decent fake notes? Hardly any solid evidence to accuse Pakistan but India have never needed any such evidence to point the finger at Pakistan.

Its not that simple.....

Pakistani and indian Currency notes are on different type of papers and even one source supplies different kinds of papers...
Sorry sir,but the paper supplied are unfortunately of same type and also from the same european vendor...
Correct me with some proper source..

Govt. of India is gathering proofs and forensic reports and will be approaching world bodies to declare pakistan a financial criminal and to expose pakistan in International arena.

Just for few months it will be done.

Has GoI stated that anywhere?

It'll be great if they could do it.

Sorry sir,but the paper supplied are unfortunately of same type and also from the same european vendor...
Correct me with some proper source..

can you prove it? any source? #well one vendor is providing different sort of papers...

Also for your kind information there are more countries as well who get paper from the same vendor..... so from where you can say its Pakistan... its just indians hate agains Pakistan..

Picture this,

Why just Pakistani government, why not some culprits in Indian government itself? did you forget the corruption of your government?

Back
Top Bottom