What's new

Pakistan suffered Rs100bn loss due to NATO supplies: PAC told

But Americans are honest in providing aid, majority of aid goes to army. NHA should also be provided some share of it.

As you see above according to American records Army was not direct recipient of any thing.
Who received and used the aid money is a mystery, on which Americans are very very tight lipped.

if this is our war then we shouldnt be crying about Rs100 billion loss to roads...but since it is not our war according to lay man...this money should be recovered from the pockets of haramkhoor musharfies who allowed nato free hand in Pakistan.

Has it ever occurred to you that the routes closure carried out for as long as it has already been, only serves to further paint Pakistan as a "problem", without any real advantages. Paying a higher rate will only mean cuts elsewhere, so how does Pakistan come out ahead financially, despite loss of international stature?

Really!!!!!! In this case its very unfortunate.

- Business shall be fair and transparent. In Pakistan people were involved in taking bribes for clearing trucks without recording their entry.

- Was stature bit higher when Pakistan allowed transit of trucks?

- Read the subject and you'll know that Pakistan lost big time financially and see even Indians are acknowledging it.

if this is our war then we shouldnt be crying about Rs100 billion loss to roads...but since it is not our war according to lay man...this money should be recovered from the pockets of haramkhoor musharfies who allowed nato free hand in Pakistan.

If any one tells you loss was 100billion, he is lire and you are an idiot, if you believe it.

Ask this to the chief corrupt of NHA, why is he not telling that we are paying markups on loans which were used to construct the highways?

He is only counting the construction cost of 10 years ago.

Today, if Pakistan had to construct same amount of roads what Musharraf constructed,,,, we perhaps need 1000billion.

Recently, Almost all of us were made aware that Nato used to pay(to ???) $250/truck. Is there any accountability of that money? It is said that everyday around 1000 trucks used to cross the border to Afghanistan. So one can do the maths.

I suppose Truck operators who ferried Nato shipment were owned by locals. So were there any road tax levied on these trucks?

I know the Govt. are corrupt, system is corrupt. So instead of blaming 100% to others, One should look to its own failure.

Recently, Almost all of us was made aware that Nato used to pay(to ???) $250/truck. Is there any accountability of that money? It is said that everyday around 1000 trucks used to cross the border to Afghanistan. So one can do the maths.

I suppose Truck operators who ferried Nato shipment were owned by locals. So were there any road tax levied on these trucks?

I know the Govt. are corrupt, system is corrupt. So instead of blaming 100% to others, One should look to its own failure.

Zero accountability of money and record keeping.
There is no audit no standards no certification.
Neither side has no documentary evidence, of any contract, only statements.

Trucks belonged to ANP leaders.

Back
Top Bottom