What's new

Pakistan Special Forces WALLPAPER by me!!

Masha-ALLAH
Marvelous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
I like the effort you made ....
very quick ... keep up the good work buddy. (V5 is best)
and I would just suggest that all mans are just near the screen put some (vehicle or man or any thing related ) a bit on the back so the back of them must look a bit busy... (thats just suggestion)
Regards

Masha-ALLAH
Marvelous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
I like the effort you made ....
very quick ... keep up the good work buddy. (V5 is best)
and I would just suggest that all mans are just near the screen put some (vehicle or man or any thing related ) a bit on the back so the back of them must look a bit busy... (thats just suggestion)
Regards

I'll make another Wallpaper of Pakistan Army or Pakistan Military in 4,5 days..........
Thanks for your suggestions...........

Very Good effort Moin91 :cheers:

Few humble suggestions from my side if you dont mind.
Looking at the poster, i find that specop guys in the picture are present in lower half of the picture, actually it is less then 40% of the picture. rest of the space is occupied by non special forces guys activities, like aviation helos and demolitions/blast effect, a common sight for infantry, artillery or tanks.

the helos held by aviation are none dedicated for specops, like US MH series helos, however they are employed in support of special operations. The picture of fast roping or repelleing is the best description of aviation-SSG marrying up.

Instead of centarl portion of the pic occupied by demolitions, a smart fully eqquiped with tactical gear, SSG person may stand tall, in the center of the pic. Naval SSG9operation in the sea), and Free Fall/paratroopers may also be added.
Lastly, please invert the flag as it looks good when pole is on the left of the entire flag.
Hope you will not mind bro.......

Back
Top Bottom