What's new

Pakistan Soccer Team. [Dedicated PFF Thread]

100% percent agree.... You can show ur anger there..lol:lol:

According to a scientist who is a friend of mine , he says that the more you integrate Sports in the society more you keep the Men's nature for war down to a level.

I think it is one Big point , EU is a living example they dont fight anymore:agree:

According to a scientist who is a friend of mine , he says that the more you integrate Sports in the society more you keep the Men's nature for war down to a level.

I think it is one Big point , EU is a living example they dont fight anymore:agree:

May be Your friend Is right, because You show what u need to there, and naturally Your anger will be low...hahah.. Just kidding.... Yes You are right dear, Sports gives the team and the Supporters mental balance to control there emotions....

May be Your friend Is right, because You show what u need to there, and naturally Your anger will be low...hahah.. Just kidding.... Yes You are right dear, Sports gives the team and the Supporters mental balance to control there emotions....

People like these sir:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, Yes...lets stick to the topic....Has Pakistan played against any top teams??

Hahaha, Yes...lets stick to the topic....Has Pakistan played against any top teams??

Pakistan team was good back in 60's they won some tournaments but now there is nothing left but i hope one day we will raise one hell of a soccer team as Pakistani origin brits who played in EPL are coming back to play in Pakistan national team:D

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Who are you supporting in the world cup?

Pakistan team was good back in 60's they won some tournaments but now there is nothing left but i hope one day we will raise one hell of a soccer team as Pakistani origin brits who played in EPL are coming back to play in Pakistan national team:D

Hmnn, I see.... Now I see India soccer team developing a bit, as some are getting selected in international Clubs.... Thats a good sign that International Attention is here.... Whos pakistans coach??

Who are you supporting in the world cup?

This time, Iam supporting Spain....

@ Black blood! off topic! ;) but in a India - Pak Soccer Match, Would it be 1 Pakistani Player versus 11 Indian players.

no wonder India and Pakistan aren't good lol
Turkey isn't in the WC! :D

I'm supporting Serbia but Spain is gonna take it. Germany is gonna suck and England, well they always suck.

hey black blood You tricked me... hahahaha:lol: , Turkey is not in the world cup

Pakistan still has a long long way to go in producing some kind of a decent football team. I believe that football is not something you can wake up one fine morning, start learning and become good at. To excel in football one needs to make it his passion. Kids need to be put into training from the tender ages of 7-8 and even than there is one out of a million chance of getting a Zidane, or a Figo or a Ronaldo. Unfortunately in Pakistan, where the main focus of 95% of the population is to earn basic bread and butter, making children play football doesn't earn them that.
2ndly, the ever present problem of politics and corruption which have ruined cricket and hockey are hindering the progress of football as well. The funds received from FIFA are consumed in buying latest model luxury cars for the officers of PFA.

It's not that we cannot play and excel at football given the right atmosphere and training, we can take the example of this guy,

Zesh Rehman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, there is a pretty decent small time operation run by the Model Town Football Club in Lahore where they are training very young children and i was surprised to see that a lot of young children from the upper class have joined that club.

I remember going to a football match between India and Pakistan in the Football stadium in Lahore back in 2005/06 if i remember correctly. It was the last of a three match series between the two countries and Pakistan won that match 3-0.

zesh rahaman i saw him on fm 08 with QPR ,well now he go down to league 2

Back
Top Bottom