What's new

Pakistan Soccer Team. [Dedicated PFF Thread]

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Post everything related to Pakistan football federation and Pakistan Primer league along with International participations by the National Team.

Regards:

Top Goals by Pakistan's Soccer Team.

Lets support our team they need it !!

New2008_PFFlogo.png

:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
I only watched Pakistan play once and it was a U-19 match
After the game I did a little search on youtube and was surprised to see that Pakistan was actually stronger than the game they played against Iran (u-19).
this was the match

Who's stronger, India or Pakistan??

^^^^ Don't make this an India vs Pakistan thing. I just want to know b/c India is in the Asian Cup next year and I want to know if they're better or worse than Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nima both teams are almost the same and both dont have any International ranking which Sucks.

Pakistan MUST take Football seriously it can become a big game in Pakistan.
The Chairman of PFF is our family friend and he is a **** head & corrupt.

@ Nima: India is ranked 133 In the latest FIFA Rankings and Pakistan is ranked 165....And In Asia cup, India hardly stands any chance.... But if Our Boys Perform well, and Coach well, sure to get an Asian Cup to Our Name....

India has not taken Soccer Seriously.... Believe me, its better than wasting money on cricket...

@ Nima: India is ranked 133 In the latest FIFA Rankings and Pakistan is ranked 165....And In Asia cup, India hardly stands any chance.... But if Our Boys Perform well, and Coach well, sure to get an Asian Cup to Our Name....

India has not taken Soccer Seriously.... Believe me, its better than wasting money on cricket...

Soccer Ground is the Right battlefield for IndoPak to fight and cast their anger rather than firing Missiles dont you agree:D

Back
Top Bottom