What's new

Pakistan should have attacked India during the Sino-Indian War of 1962

Never underestimate your enemies. :disagree: Oh well, please go ahead - do :devil:
Except it's not just past issues, but future ones too:

Luckily the balance of power between China and India is so strongly in our favor, that it doesn't even matter which side you take in future.

Back in 1962, we had just come out of the worst famine in all of Chinese history, and were on the verge of collapse from starvation, with both the superpowers looking for our blood, and surrounding us on all sides with their proxies. Both the superpowers were our open enemies, having previously fought the Korean War with the USA, and being in the middle of the Sino-Soviet split with the USSR.

Back then, India had a stronger economy than China, compounded by the Great leap forward which put our already weak economy on the verge of collapse.

Today the situation is completely different, our GDP is $8.3 trillion compared to India's GDP of $1.5 trillion (or less considering the collapse of the Rupee). Russia is our strategic ally, while the USA is our biggest trading partner, and we are their biggest creditor nation.

Not to mention that India right now is in the middle of a currency and deficit collapse, with looming elections in 6 months. India has never been weaker vis-a-vis China than it is right now, look at the video where our soldiers just pushed straight through the Indian border troops without any resistance.

India and Pakistan and Bangladesh should come together during periods of adversity.Raising the standard of living of all South Asians should be given top-most priority. UNITY IS MIGHT

Luckily the balance of power between China and India is so strongly in our favor, that it doesn't even matter which side you take in future.

:rofl: dont let the south asian cheerleaders bloat your head. the difference between china and india is not that big militarily.
Global Firepower - 2013 World Military Strength Ranking

and dont say indian chief said this and that. they will say anything to get funding thats how democracy works.

Back in 1962, we had just come out of the worst famine in all of Chinese history, and were on the verge of collapse from starvation, with both the superpowers looking for our blood, and surrounding us on all sides with their proxies. Both the superpowers were our open enemies, having previously fought the Korean War with the USA, and being in the middle of the Sino-Soviet split with the USSR.

Back then, India had a stronger economy than China, compounded by the Great leap forward which put our already weak economy on the verge of collapse.

in 62 india had a slightly better economy but a much weaker military thanks to nehru's trust in china

Today the situation is completely different, our GDP is $8.3 trillion compared to India's GDP of $1.5 trillion (or less considering the collapse of the Rupee). Russia is our strategic ally, while the USA is our biggest trading partner, and we are their biggest creditor nation.

Not to mention that India right now is in the middle of a currency and deficit collapse, with looming elections in 6 months.

dont go CCP figures. they keep it hidden

Biggest Fib Of The Year: China GDP Grows 7.5% In Q2 - Forbes
Chinese GDP a case of 'fake it ‘til you make it' - Telegraph
Fake goods, fake growth? Will the Chinese feast end? - Money - DNA

i am estimating china's actual GDP to be about 5T$ not 8T

India has never been weaker vis-a-vis China than it is right now, look at the recent video where our soldiers just pushed straight through the Indian border troops without any resistance.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats what you saw?
classic chinese IQ. :lol: see what you wanna see

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/273161-chinese-incursion-caught-tape.html

Whereas even a shadow passing over the India-Pakistan border would have hundreds of bullets fired at it by the Indian side, regardless of whether it is a soldier or a civilian or even a slight breeze.

Paks fire at us so we fire back.

chinese fired at us in 67. we annhilated them. they learnt their lesson like good girls and stopped. :lol:

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, the Indian Armed forces know more about the situation than delusional internet fanboys or internet blogs. :lol:

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

New Delhi: Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sureesh Mehta has set off a storm by saying India cannot match China military force. Is it a warning from India's military that the government needs to hear?

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

Please read every line, and then when you're done, read this line again:

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

And that was before the revelation that India has only 2 days worth of ammunition.

And that was before the collapse of the Rupee and the collapse of India's economic growth, combined with spiraling debt and deficit explosion. Back then India's growth story was still alive, today it is not.

That's why Chinese soldiers can push into Indian territory whenever they want, and India can't do anything about it, except make concessions like this.

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

NEW DELHI: Apart from dismantling a SET of strategically-located bunkers at Chumar as part of an arrangement to end the standoff at Depsang Bulge in eastern Ladakh, the Indian troops seem to have suspended patrols to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Chumar, at least for now. Senior officials briefed by personnel on the ground said the Army has discontinued the round-the-clock patrolling it was undertaking in the area for the last few months.

Isn't Pakistan mounted misadventure in 1965?

The misadventure which lead to full-fledged war and Pakistani couldn't achieved there objectives. (Winning or loosing the war is lame terms)

Sorry, the Indian Armed forces know more about the situation than delusional internet fanboys or internet blogs. :lol:

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

Please read every line, and then when you're done, read this line again:

And that was before the revelation that India has only 2 days worth of ammunition.

And that was before the collapse of the Rupee and the collapse of India's economic growth, combined with spiraling debt and deficit explosion. Back then India's growth story was still alive, today it is not.

That's why Chinese soldiers can push into Indian territory whenever they want, and India can't do anything about it, except make concessions like this.

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

check your eyes boy, read what i wrote

and dont say indian chief said this and that. they will say anything to get funding thats how democracy works.

I dont see you quoting this particular navy chief
Indian Navy Ready to Deploy to South China Sea as Tensions Climb

2 days worth of ammunition, at a certain point in 2010. so what? you expect it to be the same today? chinese IQ :lol:

India's case is not great, china could be even worse, we will never know

Quoting TOI? :lol: oh CD

Tell me Shinigami, when our soldiers were pushing deep into Indian territory for several weeks, why didn't you do anything about it? Apart from backing down and cutting off all patrols to Chumar and destroying all bunkers in the region?

You don't mind shooting and arresting people (soldiers/civilians) at your borders with Pakistan and Bangladesh, but why not here?

If you are so confident in your abilities (even though the Indian Armed forces are not) then why don't you try firing the next time there is a Chinese incursion?

Then we'll see who is right about India's military preparedness, internet fanboys, or the Indian Army itself.

Tell me Shinigami, when our soldiers were pushing deep into Indian territory for several weeks, why didn't you do anything about it? Apart from backing down and cutting off all patrols to Chumar and destroying all bunkers in the region?

You don't mind shooting and arresting people (soldiers/civilians) at your borders with Pakistan and Bangladesh, but why not here?

If you are so confident in your abilities (even though the Indian Armed forces are not) then why don't you try firing the next time there is a Chinese incursion?

Then we'll see who is right about India's military preparedness, internet fanboys, or the Indian Army itself.

Thats because doing anything against an overgrown **** takes time, planning and collaboration - who do you think we are - our neighbor - to go guns blazing without thinking about it?

Tell me CD, since when do you believe in stories generated by indian media such as "pushing deep into Indian territory for several weeks" or "cutting off all patrols to Chumar"

next time read what i write:
Paks fire at us so we fire back.

chinese fired at us in 67. we annhilated them. they learnt their lesson like good girls and stopped. :lol:

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the BDs migrate here in millions causing large problems, so they have to be dealt with.

The Chinese on the other hand paint stuff and play gay a$s catch me if you can games. i hope i have cleared everything.

this is not 62 boy. you wont catch us unaware and unprepared.

why don't you try firing the next time there is a Chinese incursion?

sure why not. i am on the border right now with an INSAS rifle in my hand
(chinese IQ :hitwall:)

Tell me CD, since when do you believe in stories generated by indian media such as "pushing deep into Indian territory for several weeks" or "cutting off all patrols to Chumar"

It was the Indian government who said that Chinese troops were 20 km deep into Indian territory for 3 weeks. :lol:

And the other reports come from Senior Indian Army officials. Who (again), know a lot more than internet fanboys.

It was the Indian government who said that Chinese troops were 20 km deep into Indian territory for 3 weeks. :lol:

And the other reports come from Senior Indian Army officials. Who (again), know a lot more than internet fanboys.

really? can you show me a government source that says pushed into 20km and stayed for 3 weeks?

and remember we usually have a no first use policy in lethal force as well. which means as long as the PLA sticks to gay a$s catch me hug me tactics, they are safe. if they point a weapon, they are dead

Of course. :lol:

Chinese troops 19km inside Indian territory, govt admits - Times of India

Openly admitted by defence secretary Shashikant Sharma.

But then again, internet fanboys know better. Apparently internet fanboys have more credibility than the Indian Army and the Indian government itself. :rofl:

understandable. different claim lines for both countries. just shows the immaturity of chinese anyway.

but i stick to what i said earlier

and remember we usually have a no first use policy in lethal force as well. which means as long as the PLA sticks to gay a$s catch me hug me tactics, they are safe. if they point a weapon, they are dead

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom