What's new

Pakistan should be a Secular State

That claim has gone nowhere... Doesnt Islam call all other religion as untrue?

:lol: dnt make me laugh kiddo... does hinduism consider islam true? also what happened to ur retarded claim about islam waging war on other religions?

:lol: What history and current affairs are you guys taught ?
2009 Gojra riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WOW 8 killed compared tht to Orissa ... looks like a damn joke!

Nobody got hurt.. people compensated and their houses built by govt.

and these are just a few out of thousands of cases. I have not even gone into atrocities against Ahmadiyas and Shias

Nice BS.. And which idiot posting this link:

Terrorist attacks on shias?

Go take a nap kid.

:lol: dnt make me laugh kiddo... does hinduism consider islam true? also what happened to ur retarded claim about islam waging war on other religions?
Hinduism has no views on Islam ! And you tell me.. Doesnt Islam term all other religions as untrue and authorize war on non believers?

WOW 8-9 killed compared tht to Orissa ... looks like a joke.
Nobody got hurt.. people compensated and their houses built by govt.
Nice BS.. And which idiot posting this link:
Terrorist attacks on shias?
Excuses Excuses.. Just because you call the killers terrorists, it excuses the ideology based on which they massacre minorities in
Pakistan.. Or does that make it sound less to do with religious extremism?

Hinduism has no views on Islam !

:omghaha: And the fact tht hinduism considers non hindus untouchables? heck which religion considers others true?

And you tell me.. Doesnt Islam term all other religions as untrue and authorize war on non believers?

Dont make me laugh man... if you impose war on us... yes Islam gives us the right to fight = Jihad... where does it say wage war on innocent non muslims? :lol:

Even hindu scriptures talk abt violence.... hindu lords killing their own brothers and so on.

Excuses Excuses.. Just because you call the killers terrorists, it excuses the ideology based on which they massacre minorities in
Pakistan.. Or does that make it sound less to do with religious extremism?

Stop ...tching man..banned terrorists organisations ≠ common people... unlike hinduvta goon butchering thousands..

:omghaha: And the fact tht hinduism considers non hindus untouchables? heck which religion considers others true?

Where did you get that retarded BS dude.. ?? Seriously, dont make me doubt your education system more than I have to.. :)

Dont make me laugh man... if you impose war on us... yes Islam gives us the right to fight = Jihad... where does it say wage war on innocent non muslims? :lol:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Even hindu scriptures talk abt violence.... hindu lords killing their own brothers and so on.
But not specifically targeting of other religions..

Stop ...tching man..banned terrorists organisations ≠ common people... unlike hinduvta goon butchering thousands..

As I said, excuses.. excuses.. Those banned terror groups are doing what they do in the name of religion only..

Where did you get that retarded BS dude.. ?? Seriously, dont make me doubt your education system more than I have to.. :)

Haha.. hiding the truth wont change the reality.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Taking verses out of context.. u n taliban are different sides of the same coin..

P.S: Try googling the correct meaning of the verse.. u will feel like a moron.

But not specifically targeting of other religions..

Where does Islam say target other religions?

As I said, excuses.. excuses.. Those banned terror groups are doing what they do in the name of religion only..

LOL... same bullshyt..

not true..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=Lzy0LoH_xtlwQYPXWl_eww&bvm=bv.50768961,d.aWc

Don't you know that Every verse of Quran has reason or event do not translate or pick it for making your point valid....GO through the reason why God sent These words what was the reason and situation behind it...Quran isn't the book you can read with translation you need to understand what is written in it and why these words are written and for whom it is indicating

according to hinduism all religions and each and every way of worshiping is correct,
don't believe stereotypes if u learn and understand hindu scriptures.
all paths lead to one and only one god
our scriptures says that god is one and will appear in the form we are worshiping him, he doesn't care how we offer our prayers to him, he simply wants our heart to pure and our intentions to be good..

Do you understand Arabic? I guess not coz this verse you picked up from your anti Islamic site, says it CLEARLY in the Arabic form that it is for THAT time...Next time put the source of the website too...so we know which anti Islamic sites you visit :coffee:

You see...Arabic language is unique in the sense...from the forms of the sentence you can tell the following:

tense, order/ command, emphasis, time (like if something is for that time or something which will stay forever OR needs to be continued after a certain time period)

Well the above ayat is clearly for a CERTAIN time period and not an INSTRUCTION to be carried on...and there ALSO conditions:

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing.
1st condition wherever THEY EXPELLED YOU...

And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. Surah Baqarah ayat 191
Command
And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
2) IF THEY CEASE ....then you MUST NOT transgress
Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

You see this is why we ask you to do your homework so you dont end up looking like an ignorant fool :tup:

2. Surah Al Baqarah (The Cow) - Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi - Tafhim al-Qur'an - The Meaning of the Qur'an

Like what you did above I can take the sentences of Mahabharat and blow them out of proportion :D

Haha.. hiding the truth wont change the reality.
Taking verses out of context.. u n taliban are different sides of the same coin..

P.S: Try googling the correct meaning of the verse.. u will feel like a moron.

Where does Islam say target other religions?

LOL... same bullshyt..

Collect your thoughts and become a little coherent. We will talk then...

Collect your thoughts and become a little coherent. We will talk then...

Says a guy who tried to defend an indian troll abusing God n Pakistan and claimed he was Pakistani,quotes verses out of context,trolls in every thread and spouts nonsense..

No thanks.

Nope Pakistan should stay an Islamic state, hopefullt a true Islamic state, and not a fake one like it is right now. My prayers are with TTP to liberate Pakistani Muslims with the true version of Islamic Govt, and overthrow the current Govt :angel:

Wait,wait...One one hand you blame Pakistan for spreading terrorism and on the other hand you are supporting a top notch terrorist organization? You have just proved your loyalty to your masters :D :D

Dear Moderators
This thread does not belong to Pakistan Defense and military forum. Please move it to Pakistan affairs forum. What great analytic ability of the secular that they cannot even see the the relation of the thread to the forum?!?!!!
In no way it is defense and military related; It is a political issue related to the people of Pakistan, their history and their future!
Sorry for that actually i tried to find out the appropriate section but i couldn,t because i am quite new to PDF.

Pakistan is incapable of being secular. The society is just not ready for it.

They need to become a "country" first. it is a hujoom right now.

Back
Top Bottom