What's new

Pakistan should avoid any sanctionable activity: US State Dept

Your Pakistani moderators ban us for defending ourselves. So much for brotherhood right? :azn:

On this issue, let's see if Pakistan goes against America.

They do the same to Pakistanis lol.

I don't think you should consider admins and mods of this site as Pakistanis.

They are just businessmen.

Because she is India OMG :omghaha::omghaha: did i say She

Your Pakistani moderators ban us for defending ourselves. So much for brotherhood right? :azn:

aaaahhhhhhhhhh dont be a Pro Indian you are a Chinese don't forget that :rofl::omghaha:
we are Brothers:butcher:

We have been under power shortages for last 7-8 years..where are these alternates and when were they offered?

Only alternative they can offer us is BS. It would be stupid for us to not to get oil and gas from a country which is right next to us rather than getting it from Saudis sitting on the other side of ocean.

These moderators become real crazy sometimes even towards us. dont worry they r crazy.

We Pakistanis can afford U.S sanctions without any fear .But we will always stood up with our Chinese brother's .

Apart from that , i already got few warnings for being anti-American :cheers:

no mate,do you wanna be like iran??
Mate whats wrong with Iran at least their country has peace look at karachi its become hell just saw geo blast in Abbas town has killed so many innocent childrens,women's and Mens.if Talibans are behind this than they are angry because we are with usa on war on terror or some fukin agencies:angry:.Iran is a self relianced Country. our politicians are corrupt because of USA

Mate whats wrong with Iran at least their country has peace look at karachi its become hell just saw geo blast in Abbas town has killed so many innocent childrens,women's and Mens.if Talibans are behind this than they are angry because we are with usa on war on terror or some fukin agencies:angry:.Iran is a self relianced Country. our politicians are corrupt because of USA

agreed,but iran has oil to sustain itself,pak doesnt have that luxury mate.

that behaviour of america **** me off. it makes me hate them so so much.
why dont they mind their own business ?

We also have every thing yarrrr but these fukin Politicians Eat up and screw up everything.
I dont think usa could stop our petrol imports our petrol comes from Muslim arab world

that behaviour of america **** me off. it makes me hate them so so much.
why dont they mind their own business ?
Because they have this big ==========================> Keeera in there asssssssssshole:butcher:

We also have every thing yarrrr but these fukin Politicians Eat up and screw up everything.
I dont think usa could stop our petrol imports our petrol comes from Muslim arab world

Because they have this big ==========================> Keeera in there asssssssssshole:butcher:
exactly mate,they couldnt,because they didnt put no sanction on you.

if they do it,you will face problems.

Sanctions always put a country towards self reliance whether its military or civil technology. It was due to sanctions that we have projects like alkhalid, alzarar and Jf thunder. Iran is also making strides in terms of military and civil hardware due to sanctions. Our country does not have any agricultural concerns but rather in terms of oil linked industry which i am sure Iran will be glad to give.

exactly mate,they couldnt,because they didnt put no sanction on you.

if they do it,you will face problems.

agreed with but Oil is no problem for us because Muslims has alot of fuel :D
this is a problem our Country it grow and develop at extreme rate if we have Sanctions look into past but whenever U.S.A give us there dirty hand we are doooomed:omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom