What's new

Pakistan seeks probe into Lance Naik's torture, killing

Does any one gives two monkeys as to what you say, dude, the actual world extends far beyond India. Indians tried to sell something to the US President when he was visiting India, but i guess she got it handed to her.

Obama Answer to Indian Girl Declaring Pakistan as Terrorist - YouTube

huh ok...thanks for the Youtube education though.

I'll still say the world does not care what Pakistan wants vis-a-vis India. As far as relative diplomatic position is concerned, we are exactly where we want to be w.r.t Pakistan.

Your idiocy never fails to amaze me.....did you even read my POV.....besides you people never stop ranting about 1971, what if this is from 2002....... the torture was conducted by the Indians on an innocent soldier going about his duty. !!

Your idiocy never fails to amaze me.....did you even read my POV.....besides you people never stop ranting about 1971, what if this is from 2002....... the torture was conducted by the Indians on an innocent soldier going about his duty. !!

:lol:

indian soldier was beheaded in year 2000 by ilyas kashmiri and his head was given as trophy to musharaf

so pls answer me about that incident first

Well just a false flag in attempt to divert attention from civilian disorder in India and take away people's attention away to Pakistan as it has always been done in past ..

Instead of capturing Delhi rape victims.

India has always used Pakistan as a lightening rod , to attrack lightening in past and divert all the attention to Pakistan instead of its issues.

Also its not suprise that we recently had some more cases of bombings in Pakistan since the Indian firing killed a Pakistani Soldier
earlier on

There is no history of Beheading in Pakistan , as in Pakistani circles POW are normally treated well and returned home. Beheading is normally done by 3rd party that do not want witness to the event so they can blame someone else for their actions

There were some Maoist rebel attacks recently as well

"Beheading" is not a formal Military teaching of Pakistan Military unfortunately and its a tell tale sign that such actions are act of a 3rd party

If we had such notion then Terrorist in Pakistan would have been beheaded instead of putting them in prisons (and then releaseing them after peace negotiations with Talibans)

Does any one gives two monkeys as to what you say, dude, the actual world extends far beyond India. Indians tried to sell something to the US President when he was visiting India, but i guess she got it handed to her.

Obama Answer to Indian Girl Declaring Pakistan as Terrorist - YouTube

What was Obama supposed to say here?

btw we dont need the president of US to say to us anything..we are happy with what he is doing..oh btw how many terrorists were sent to jannat by Obama today??

India rejects UN observer group finding in Advance :P

Why is India shying away from an impartial investigation or perhaps an ‘internationalization’ of an already global and most serious conflict in the world making South-Asia the most dangerous place on earth ?

Back
Top Bottom