What's new

Pakistan secretly permitting lethal NATO supply via air

People need to understand the concept of a measured response. In any given situation, you don't go to knee-jerk extremes at the drop of a hat. In retaliation for Salala, Pakistan sent a message to NATO by degrading its operational capability in Afghanistan. Despite NATO's bravado, and as evidenced by the childish behavior of the topmost US officials, Pakistan has achieved its objective. Pakistan has neither the means, nor the desire, to shut down all NATO operations in Afghanistan.

Bottom line is that, contrary to clueless journalists in Pakistan and abroad, Pakistan's response to Salala was very measured and restrained. Pakistan did not shut down the US embassy and eject all staff. It did not evict US-based organizations. And it did not terminate flyover rights for NATO aircraft.

You idiot, Pakistan's airspace is an International Air Route, it's a global concern like International shipping lanes are. We can't just shut down planes flying through our airspace. The roads are our concern and have been dealt with but our airspace is an international route, we cannot deny access to any aircraft unless it is considered a security risk or enters our airspace with intent to harm.
Secondly, NATO is receiving their supply through Russia and the CARs, can't see why they would fly over Pakistan, where do these flights pick their cargo from? From the flight path it would suggest they have an alternate supply port somewhere in Asia-Pacific, which we know they don't, so I believe this piece is bogus.

ridiculous arguments...not expecting from a think tank

as per his logic.....even drones can fly inside pakistan's territory.

Great Zaid hamid words...

There is a fierce debate going between Ministry of Foreign affairs (MOFA) and Ministry of Defence (MOD) over NATO flights carrying weapons into Afghanistan. According to parliament's resolution, NO weapons can go into Afghanistan even via air. But the Ministry of Defense is forcing the MOFA to continue allowing the NATO and US to take weapons through air bridge. This is illegal, unconstitutional and a crime and both MOFA and MOD high ups are liable to be prosecuted for this sinister crime.

The patriots are now planning to file a petition in the Supreme court to expose those who are secretly facilitating the Crusaders to take weapons into Afghanistan via air bridge violating the parliament's resolution. We also ask PAF NOT to clear any military flights carrying weapons and PAF must as the MOFA and MOD to clarify these blatant violations. All those involved in this betrayal will be brought to book. We promise you that, InshAllah! Cases are being prepared.
Way back in October 2010, we had warned the Americans that we will choke their supplies if they continue to wage a war against Pakistan!

CIA and NATO did not take us seriously back then and today, pay the price for their arrogance! Let us warn them again -- get out of Afghanistan while you still can and do NOT even think of bringing India as your puppy dogs into Afghanistan. The Pakistani nation is furious and in rage. You would be lucky if you can get out Afghanistan alive. Take this as our last warning.

Our message to the Indians -- welcome to Afghanistan. We will meet you there InshAllah. Just one word of caution -- Remember the word Hindu Kush, where Afghanistan is situated -- It means the Hindu Killers!!!

ridiculous arguments...not expecting from a think tank

as per his logic.....even drones can fly inside pakistan's territory.

About bold part. Did you read this part of his post?

we cannot deny access to any aircraft unless it is considered a security risk or enters our airspace with intent to harm.

Are you that dumb or what?

Great Zaid hamid words...

He is as dumb as you guys are No need to post him even if you are highly obsessed with him.

What even after many citizens and soldiers killing :angry:

Land routes are closed which form nearly all of the NATO supplies. Enough said. For more information read Icarus and Developereo's posts.

@areesh....I know how idiotic can u be...but a NATO planes carrying NATO supply is a violation of Parliament's resolution if u have read the original article...pls re read before showing your dumbness....

@areesh....I know how idiotic can u be...but a NATO planes carrying NATO supply is a violation of Parliament's resolution if u have read the original article...pls re read before showing your dumbness....

We all know how dumb you can be. That's why banned a dozen times on this forum. Anyways for further info on this subject read Icarus and Developereo's post. It is a shame we have to waste time on "things" like you'

We all know how dumb you can be. That's why banned a dozen times on this forum. Anyways for further info on this subject read Icarus and Developereo's post. It is a shame we have to waste time on "things" like you'

I feel sad for u...u have my sympathies....

few people have enjoy blanket immunity ..i am not complaining

I feel sad for u...u have my sympathies....

few people have enjoy blanket immunity ..i am not complaining

As I said to many Indians. Stop whining you ***** and raise your standard. Same for you. :)

So no apology :hitwall: How much will it cost via air route for an equal truck load ?

You idiot, Pakistan's airspace is an International Air Route, it's a global concern like International shipping lanes are. We can't just shut down planes flying through our airspace. The roads are our concern and have been dealt with but our airspace is an international route, we cannot deny access to any aircraft unless it is considered a security risk or enters our airspace with intent to harm.
Secondly, NATO is receiving their supply through Russia and the CARs, can't see why they would fly over Pakistan, where do these flights pick their cargo from? From the flight path it would suggest they have an alternate supply port somewhere in Asia-Pacific, which we know they don't, so I believe this piece is bogus.

Oh god ppl like u make pakistanis as a nation so dumb..like man for the sale of argument kuch bhi bol detta? I Mean agreed civilian flights are banned there can be repercussions for ur nation as well. Heck ur air space is ur air space on international wealth so stop sh!tt!ng to boost ur ur super false ego . Gosh who made u a think tank is this its the kind of brains pakistan relying on..come to real terms pakistan is a farce democrasy and a slave to the USA and cannot even move an inch without their approval..

One can see the double standard of Pakistan!! Apology, Apology???? What's the Fuzz about it now????
There is no claim that Pakistan stopped air routes. Yes land routes are closed and that's all. No question of openly or secretly or double standards.

Back
Top Bottom