What's new

Pakistan says Mumbai attackers were helped by 40 Indians

A little introspection will never go a miss. :)

Hindu Terrorism: India’s Greatest Threat | PKKH.tv

Who better than an Indian to comment on the phoney set up. :cheers:

The Hindu : News / National : RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels

And on top of that most recent.....Surjeet Singh who admitted on Media that he was spying in Pakistan.....but Indian Govt. is as usual Lying........even that man said he will go to court to prove this that he was on prayroll of RAW to spy in Pakistan. We are sick of Indian lies......:hitwall:

Perhaps 'it's' the English language which has you confused!!

Mr Professor- there is no problem with my english- but a problem with your interpretation skills-

ALL attackers are still Pakistani!!..Abu Jundal was a "handler" directing the attackers from terrorist command center in Karachi.

Born: Georai , Beed district in Maharashtra

He is an indian- and will remain an indian- no matter from where ever he operates or escapes-

You don't think that is possible, do you ..I mean you have already accepted that Kasab is a Pakistani!

Highly possible- along with 40 indians handlers inside india- no point or gain in burryng you head in sand- whilst completely throwing away the blame on Pakistan-

The crux of the matter. We can not act on half baked bollywood stories of India.

Oh please dont act...We know you keep your pets for strategic gains against India. We will deal with it.

Same tactics were used against Afghanistan and US. Now getting droned the **** out of them. In turn these Strategic pets turn against the master.

These terrorists need blood. If you cant give them they will bite the hand that feeds them

Of course - it is all a Hindu-American-Jewish conspiracy to malign the spotless reputation of Pakistan.

Jackdaws, start using your brain man, so you better understand what your rival is trying to say. What India has provided to Pakistan? Half Baked stories? Go check your own evidences and than tell us Any cunning lawyer can easily refute those half baked proofs.

Oh please dont act...We know you keep your pets for strategic gains against India. We will deal with it.

Same tactics were used against Afghanistan and US. Now getting droned the **** out of them. In turn these Strategic pets turn against the master.

These terrorists need blood. If you cant give them they will bite the hand that feeds them

Spare us your crying. The level of your proofs are so pathetic which is provided to Pakistan, even if they presented in Indian court, Your Indian lawyers defending accused will easily bail them out.!

And Osama Bin Laden was a Pakistani enjoying biryani in Abotabad cantonment .........

And Colonol Purhoit was enjoying Indian Military Intelligence Hospitality while blowing up the innocent People. I wonder Is this the level of Indian Military? Only blowing up the innocents and shying away from fighting real Soldiers?

Indians say we dont act-
How you people expect us to act on hearsay-

"India has yet not shared anything with us about this arrest," the official said.

Pakistan had been saying that the Mumbai attacks would not have been possible without help from Indian nationals, he claimed.

The official further claimed Indian authorities had "always been reluctant to give us the full picture" of the investigation into the Mumbai attacks.

"When a Pakistani judicial commission visited India to collect evidence, it was stopped from cross-examining the witnesses," he claimed.

Pakistan could take "decisive action" if it is provided details of the investigation, the official claimed.

there are things indian govenrment is hiding from you people- and doesnt want a fair mutual investigations- They might not like what the mutual investigation will pour-

The blame game starts again. where is the honor for the 166 who got killed in cold bold, its in the drain, is it not? when you low lives hit at each other.
Lets accept the fact that the plan was hatched in PAKISTAN by non state actors and they had the support of INDIANs(dash drogis) who helped them carried out this attack.
With or with-out evidence if RAW is able to establish who these 40 or 4000 are, I say kill them and dump their body in the ocean. we do not want scums in our society.
On the PAKISTANI side, we do not have words for you, do what you think is right for the peace and stability of both the nations. Do the opposite and one day or the other, your own karma will eat your head.

Jackdaws, start using your brain man, so you better understand what your rival is trying to say. What India has provided to Pakistan? Half Baked stories? Go check your own evidences and than tell us Any cunning lawyer can easily refute those half baked proofs.

Spare us your crying. The level of your proofs are so pathetic which is provided to Pakistan, even if they presented in Indian court, Your Indian lawyers defending accused will easily bail them out.!

We aint giving you proof hereafter....no info will be shared with Pakistan. Like i said, you make your move, we counter it.

What is the use of doing all these meetings and giving proofs? Who are we fooling ?

Pak will not act on any proof we give....How can they? They themselves cannot control the radicals in their soil...I would be surprised if they have time to help India.

The blame game starts again. where is the honor for the 166 who got killed in cold bold, its in the drain, is it not? when you low lives hit at each other.
Lets accept the fact that the plan was hatched in PAKISTAN by non state actors and they had the support of INDIANs(dash drogis) who helped them carried out this attack.
With or with-out evidence if RAW is able to establish who these 40 or 4000 are, I say kill them and dump their body in the ocean. we do not want scums in our society.
On the PAKISTANI side, we do not have words for you, do what you think is right for the peace and stability of both the nations. Do the opposite and one day or the other, your own karma will eat your head.

Already happening.

India and Pakistan should work to neutralize both Indian Hindu and Pak fundamentalist groups
its the only solution.

and India should stop sending spies across border.

India and Pakistan should work to neutralize both Indian Hindu and Pak fundamentalist groups
its the only solution.

and India should stop sending spies across border.

My United brother...let us stop being Naive. Our official position is that we dont have spies...LMAO.

Espionage is a part and parcel of the game ( IND-PAK)

How did Pak know that there are 40 Indians involved? :azn::azn:

Ok here comes the truth: Pakistanis coordinated the entire attack and that is the reason why they know exact number of Indians involved. Its just like Ali baba (ISI) and chaalis chor like thing.:lol::lol:

If this is true then Pakistan should give the names of those people to the Indian Government, what were they doing till now, why disclose it so late??

I think pakistan is trying its best to divert the issue as always.:disagree::disagree:

Back
Top Bottom