What's new

Pakistan’s forex reserves fall to $12.565 billion

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves dropped to $12.565 billion in the week ending March 8, from $12.804 billion in the previous week, the central bank said on Thursday.

Remittances from Pakistanis abroad rose 7.47 percent to $9.23 billion in the first eight months, July to February, of the 2012/13 fiscal year, from $8.59 billion in the same period last year.

An amount of $1,028 billion was remitted by overseas Pakistanis in February 2013 as against $ 1,156 billion in the same month of the last fiscal year (February 2012).

Pakistan

The fall of foreign reserves is clearly visible all thanks to Zardari and MQM

Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves dropped to $12.565 billion in the week ending March 8, from $12.804 billion in the previous week, the central bank said on Thursday.

Remittances from Pakistanis abroad rose 7.47 percent to $9.23 billion in the first eight months, July to February, of the 2012/13 fiscal year, from $8.59 billion in the same period last year.

An amount of $1,028 billion was remitted by overseas Pakistanis in February 2013 as against $ 1,156 billion in the same month of the last fiscal year (February 2012).

Pakistan

banana journalism.

@Rusty This will hurt you

oh geez, now you are getting me involved in your retardedness in other threads too.

Stop acting like a little child, put on your big boy pants and act like a man for once in your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh geez, now you are getting me involved in your retardedness in other threads too.

Stop acting like a little child, put on your big boy pants and act like a man for once in your life.

Ohhh...I am happy to know that this is an another threads to you.

Back
Top Bottom