What's new

Pakistan’s first wind farm gets global recognition

368376-windenergyelectricityfarm-1335106611-247-640x480.jpg

is itlocated on sea, orland, because i have fewpix of land wind wills near jhimpir?

wp.jpg

Pakistan first wind farm - YouTube

Why are we such pessimists…if an international magazine has acclaimed this project, and a Turkish firm has taken the risk of investing in it, isn’t that an achievement itself. Using clean sources of energy has always been hampered by the oil sisters. At least Pakistan has made a start in this sector. Good job and good luck.

Do we just pull these numbers out of thin air or something........ Thar also has the capacity to allegedly produce 50,000 MW and now this also has a capacity to produce 50,000 MW.......... Yeh my solar panel on my roof also has a capcity of producing 50,000 MW as well........

What utter rubbish, with an economy like Pakistan, and a population like ours along with land size, we should be investing in projects like Hydro Power and nuclear power.

Countries in the West have exhausted the Nuclear Power issue and now all of a sudden when the East is producing them, its pollution and causing an effect to effect warming......... We need Thar to show some results but the current Government is pathetic and will not eb able to achieve anything other then their healthy bank balances

good move but why doesnt pakistan go in for an international tender to set up wind farms,it will result in the best value for money and will also bring in the latest technology...............indian major suzlon can contribute in a tender.

How much does the electricity cost now in pakistan (just want to compare with 12.61 rs / kwh figure quoted)

Back
Top Bottom