What's new

Pakistan, Russia agree to boost defence cooperation

No, no, drunkard slavic skinhead state with bears roaming the city streets and people wearing those funny furry hats.

That's nice, either way I don't like Russians...

There are a few in my mba program. Nice people, fairly friendly. Even the indians arent bad. Hate to say it but the most arrogant and snotty kids here arent the goras. Its the Pakistanis and the gulf arabs.

One thing that surprised me, Russians are good with time; never late! Based on my limited interactions.

Cool story bro.

There are a few in my mba program. Nice people, fairly friendly. Even the indians arent bad. Hate to say it but the most arrogant and snotty kids here arent the goras. Its the Pakistanis and the gulf arabs.

One thing that surprised me, Russians are good with time; never late! Based on my limited interactions.

I come atleast 30-50 minutes before my scheduled arival even if i been at the place 100 times before. :azn:

well thats how it should be......if theres one thing that makes me angry -its people who are late. Shows cluttered nature of the mind.

anyways good luck....

on defence deals, Russia does have some "proving" to do. Iranians are very angry nowdays over the S300s affair

well thats how it should be......if theres one thing that makes me angry -its people who are late. Shows cluttered nature of the mind.

anyways good luck....

on defence deals, Russia does have some "proving" to do. Iranians are very angry nowdays over the S300s affair

Hi,

What are the iranians crying about---can someone tell then about the basics 101 of diplomacy----to keep their mouths shut---. They should have kept their mouths shut and laid low for a while---but no---they had to brag and ask to be hit.

Hi,

What are the iranians crying about---can someone tell then about the basics 101 of diplomacy----to keep their mouths shut---. They should have kept their mouths shut and laid low for a while---but no---they had to brag and ask to be hit.

Hi,

obviously what they are doing has implications....they arent stupid, they know this...but their leaders insist on the jingoistic route which is not smart per se.

and yes there is another side of the picture....Iran did pay the Russians. A lot of f*cking money. They didnt get what they paid for (sounds familiar, we have a similar story to share on that one).

But also Resolution was passed by UNSC that arms deals to the Republic represents serious violation of int'l law. Russians had no choice on this one.

so long story short, i agree with you Khan sahib

russians have broken the deal and they have already taken money so atleast russian will pay intrest on the money

I wonder what any country could do in case China steps in to provide Iran FD/FT-2000 systems or other latest Chinese variants of S-300 family along with other military hardware.

Looks like a great game is gonna start to happen as everybody is realligning itself to the new super powers of the world. Pak_russia_China reallignment is going to change the world map within the near future and is gonna stunn the world.......:smokin:

Looks like a great game is gonna start to happen as everybody is realligning itself to the new super powers of the world. Pak_russia_China reallignment is going to change the world map within the near future and is gonna stunn the world.......:smokin:
Too early to arrive on any conclusion.......I don't think Russia will allign with China like you think....Don't forget Russia still think itself as Super power and it will feel threaten due China rise.....their much more in the story then you or me can even think off.....

Hi,

obviously what they are doing has implications....they arent stupid, they know this...but their leaders insist on the jingoistic route which is not smart per se.

and yes there is another side of the picture....Iran did pay the Russians. A lot of f*cking money. They didnt get what they paid for (sounds familiar, we have a similar story to share on that one).

But also Resolution was passed by UNSC that arms deals to the Republic represents serious violation of int'l law. Russians had no choice on this one.

so long story short, i agree with you Khan sahib

Fully agree d but was the obsenity necessary? It is afterall against forum decorum. The Iranians need to learn the art of diplomacy and quiet diplomacy is sometimes the best diplomacy
araz

Too early to arrive on any conclusion.......I don't think Russia will allign with China like you think....Don't forget Russia still think itself as Super power and it will feel threaten due China rise.....their much more in the story then you or me can even think off.....

Russia and China have to live with each other being neighbours. However the threat from US advance into their hometurf and the prospect of a crippling US defeat which could put them in a situation where USSR found itself after Afghanistan would be a cogent enough reason. In any case this is a war for their survival as well. Once US withdrawal/defeat from their backyard has been achieved it will be back to business as usual.
Araz

Pakistan should just start awarding all these projects to Russia without bid. No one else is really interested and the more they wait the pricier such projects get. Sorry for getting off topic.

Money is a pivotal force in contracting and Russians wouldn't give a dime to Indian concerns if the ventures were profitable enough.

Forget the tantrum by India, but Pakistanis on this forum seem to be jumping up and down on a set of diplomatic niceties by a host nation where PAF chief went for a visit.. ;)

Something burning buddy? No body takes an air chief of a nation with subtle hostile posture on a toure of defense installations?

No, no, drunkard slavic skinhead state with bears roaming the city streets and people wearing those funny furry hats.

У вас хорошее чувство юмора! :lol:

I wonder what any country could do in case China steps in to provide Iran FD/FT-2000 systems or other latest Chinese variants of S-300 family along with other military hardware.

Generally, it's very 'unfashionable' to do any kind of international trade transactions with the Republic --especially arms deals.....in fairness to the Iranians, they have indigenized where and when possible. Their military defense production complex is fairly vast. Perhaps not comprehensive, but still vast.

curiously, the S-300 isn't even an offensive platform....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom