What's new

Pakistan Revolution: Another lie busted! Drones still flying!

I would like to point out here, that Imran Khan did not ask Gen Kayani to intervene, but to do his job of defending the Pak skies. His tone had an accusation, not solicitation. As far as flopping things, this is all about Pakistan. If you don't fight for Pakistan's freedom today, then its Pakistan that has flopped, Imran is irrelevant.

I believe under Pakistani constitution Army can not make such decision on its own (Drones are not Afgani or IAF drones which PAF/PA can eagerly shoot down the abba of all abba is involved in here). First the awam cry about Army acting like state within state and when Army does its job of obeying governments orders People cry again.
And yes Imran Khan is just gaining Peoples support by satisfying their ego. This guy can not afford to sit in the government no matter how tough he acts like.

Call for protest Mar-25,,, According to subtitles on this video.
Shehzad Roy will also be there. :)
Kartaba Chowk Mazang.
4PM after Friday prayer.
-

Sounds like great entertainment.

Will the government be removed and replaced by the result of this protest? NO
Will Imran Khan and his party PTI gain awam support for his political gains? YES
Who benefits from this so called revolution? Imran Khan and his Party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like great entertainment.

Will the government be removed and replaced by the result of this protest? NO
Will Imran Khan and his party PTI gain awam support for his political gains? YES
Who benefits from this so called revolution? Imran Khan and his Party.

Also Pakistan and Pakistani people...dont be so negative .... !

So much for Imran Khan...

I remember fanaticism of the same degree when Musharraf came into power. I also saw the same blind faith in Kiyani for so long. I have also seen hardcore nationalists who would die for Altaf Hussain --- All these are signs of extremism. Religious, or non religious, extremism is just as venomous.

Four years later...

Burying the hatchet: Imran calls up Altaf, agrees to work together – The Express Tribune

All I can say is... you are the electorate... use your power responsibly.

About the guy who's being made fun of, in video posted above,,,
Just announced on "Bolta-Pakistan" on "Aaj-TV" that he's being invited on TV ....

Where is the video, flash is disabled in iPhone. What can I search on YouTube?

Actually, that's not entirely true, the armed forces reputation has been smashed and Kiyani, once above the fray, really he doesn't have any face -- And it doeswn't matter who, President, Premier, Speaker, Opposition parties, COAS -- all of them are hiding - the enemies of Pakistan would not have inflicted such a injury on Pakistan, as the army has inflicted on Pakistan.
Muse, with all due respect, but I disagree. In my opinion they did the right thing, the Army/ISI are constitutionally bound to follow the decisions of the government and the judiciary.

Sorry but I do not want to derail this thread by starting democracy vs. dictatorship debate.

He didn't even call for a national strike and civil disobedience as yet. Its on 25th march I think.
Raheel,I was referring to his March 18th, Friday’s strike call. Please check the following links:

Strike call for today | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Dawn

LAHORE, March 17: Various religious groups as well as political parties, including Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI), have given a shutter-down call for Friday to protest the alleged connivance of federal and Punjab governments in the release of CIA operative Raymond Davis.

Telephonic contacts between JI chief Syed Munawwar Hasan and PTI chairman Imran Khan were made in this regard on Thursday. Accordingly, the joint demonstration in Lahore will be led by Mr Hasan while the rally at Rawalpindi will be headed by Mr Khan.

PTI USA Announces Complete Support of Strike Call > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

PTI USA Announces Complete Support of the Strike Call

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I would like to point out here, that Imran Khan did not ask Gen Kayani to intervene, but to do his job of defending the Pak skies. His tone had an accusation, not solicitation.
Asim, this is not the first time he’s called on the Army to intervene. Check the video. While you are watching the video notice how successfully charlatan Dr Masood puts his twisted thoughts in Imran Khan’s head.

As far as flopping things, this is all about Pakistan. If you don't fight for Pakistan's freedom today, then its Pakistan that has flopped, Imran is irrelevant.
I love Pakistan, it’s my jaan…my pehchan. I also want to see an independent, strong and prosperous Pakistan, but I don’t think this is the way to go.

We can newer become independent, strong or prosperous, as long as our tax-to-GDP ratio is less than 10%.and only 2% of our country's 185 million people pay any income tax.

The real war should be against the tax evaders!

Raheel,I was referring to his March 18th, Friday’s strike call. Please check the following links:

Strike call for today | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Dawn

LAHORE, March 17: Various religious groups as well as political parties, including Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI), have given a shutter-down call for Friday to protest the alleged connivance of federal and Punjab governments in the release of CIA operative Raymond Davis.

Telephonic contacts between JI chief Syed Munawwar Hasan and PTI chairman Imran Khan were made in this regard on Thursday. Accordingly, the joint demonstration in Lahore will be led by Mr Hasan while the rally at Rawalpindi will be headed by Mr Khan.

PTI USA Announces Complete Support of Strike Call > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

PTI USA Announces Complete Support of the Strike Call

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hi Rabzon,

That was just a call for a rally on a very short notice, unorganized and unplanned protest. It was a kind of knee-jerk reaction by IK after davis was released. The real strike and call for civil disobedience is still to be decided and its yet to be seen how many people come for it.

Btw, you can find some pictures of that rally in the link below. Pretty good crowd keeping in mind the above factors.

PTI Islamabad Protest with Chairman PTI , Imran Khan | Facebook

I agree with Rabzon. I agree that a revolution is required, i agree that these political leaders need to be removed. But the revolution should start by the people and from the people. These "Awam" who are protesting against the govt. being corrupt should for once should analyze themselves and assess their own corruption. I believe a corruption amounting to a single rupee is corruption. I have firsthand experience of grocery store owners hiding sugar/rice/flour/milk pack just to sell in black on a higher margin, is it not corruption? My parents are Thyroid patients and need a medicine called Thyroxin. The normal price of one bottle for this medicine is Rs. 15 but the medical store owners hide it and sell for as much as Rs. 200 just because the production is limited. I have seen our neighbors invite the "Meter Reader" inside their house for tea and than paid Rs. 500 bill for 5 window A/C's running 24/7 while we paid Rs.8000 for only 2 splits. Do these people belong to the Govt. or are they doing this "Corruption" forced by the Govt.? No they are part of the "Awam". I can give you thousands of such examples. We don't need a leader who says what the "Awam" says and satisfies them, we need a leader who can take a whip in his hand and right all the wrongs with the people. Only then can we have a prosperous Pakistan.

Sigh, my corrupt Pakistan. Please choose wise and elect wise person, don't play with next election.

WAKE UP AT LEAST!

Just announced on "Bolta-Pakistan" on "Aaj-TV" that he's being invited on TV ....

I hope is baycharay ko media say bhi left right center say dahkay na peray. :D anyways best of luck for him.
I hope media also invites me so i can bust IK and ZH myths.

Here he is... from minutes:10:30
-

Back
Top Bottom