What's new

Pakistan recognises the Republic of Kosovo

as soon as foreign forces leave, fighting will begin again.

Turkey has very tight bonds and interests with Kosovo, such thing will never happen

Maybe, maybe not. Albania is Muslim country, i wonder if EU will allow them in to begin with, not to forget that Albania was recently ranked as the most corrupt country in Europe.

For my personal opinion, i would like to see a union between Albania and Kosovo.

Albania is 70 percent muslim and the leaders are christian, Kosovo is almost full of muslims, not that I like people who hate us but still Turkey has interests in the area and we are already a kind of bloc against greek-serbs

Turkey has very tight bonds and interests with Kosovo, such thing will never happen

Yes, I know you have.
You will take sides, Balkan countries will take sides, West Europe will take sides and we will be back at square one, unfortunately

Kosovo isn't self-sustained, nor can it be..and I think you know how are thing there - it's the modern Tortuga, only in Europe. Human trafficking, slave labor, drugs..you name it, it goes through there

Maybe, maybe not. Albania is Muslim country, i wonder if EU will allow them in to begin with, not to forget that Albania was recently ranked as the most corrupt country in Europe.

For my personal opinion, i would like to see a union between Albania and Kosovo.
Albania is to small to cause any problems for the EU,they will be admitted but they have learned from Bulgaria,Romania.
They will first make sure Albania is ready for the EU.

Back
Top Bottom