What's new

pakistan rangers arrest 3 more illegal Bangladeshi infiltrators

well done pakistan rangers. BSF need to show the same kind of alertness toward these illegal migrants issue.
But these bangladeshis seems to be on a mission for illegal migration poor fellows:P

So they allegedly entered India first and then tried to enter Pakistan from India.

So in both cases, the Indian BSF proves incompetent to safeguard it's borders, unless off course and most likely, the BSF is partner in crime, I mean they seem very active against the poor Cattle smugglers. !!!!

Daft and irrelevant, try harder next time.

Not your fault.....comes with the territory.

indian-holy-man-110326-lw.jpg

Yes I know about those camps. They look like dogs and wear chaddi.

lolx.....nice one:rofl:

@ Topic, i think Pakistan authorities should seek info from these arrested persons, they must be from indian bengal & were on their way to spread choas in Pakistan or support TTP or BLA terrorists.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3349491 said:
mere dada ne to east pakistan se karachi migrate kia tha :flame:

ap bol
Refugee to refugee hi hai chahe east se ho ya west se......:girl_wacko:

Hmmmm, looks like you know alot about Karachi. BTW those Muhajirs came here in 47-52. If you have visited Karachi you might know that 80% of Nazimabad is posh area & Mohajirs doesn't live only in Nazimabad but in almost all areas of Karachi. Furthermore Karachi is known as city of immigrants & people all over the world live there, you will find a black guy as well as white guy along with South Asian, Middle East, Central Asian & South East Asian guys.
Arey baba kaye ko baal ki khaal ni kalte ho.its for [:::~Spartacus~:::]

Specially in Karachi anyone can visit Bengali settled area or Nepalis....Wonder how come these almost million entered Pakistan.

In the larger cities, the population is cosmopolitan is any in the world, every country is represented - even Europeans - and yes even in the current climate.

well done pakistan rangers. BSF need to show the same kind of alertness toward these illegal migrants issue.
But these bangladeshis seems to be on a mission for illegal migration poor fellows:P

I think few years ago I publish UN report about Bangladesh. In which they say neighboring country will see huge influx of migration because of heavy land erosion and increase in arsenic level in drinking water. So, first one will be India, who will feel the heat. Burma border is fenced with zero tolerance ...

which matter ? we have no matter with them .

They gave their life for you , bear the most of the blunt after the surrender , lived in camps for decades chanting Pakistan Zindabad ... What do you know of their sacrifices to say that you have no matter with them ? :azn: ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom