What's new

Pakistan Pledges to Attack Al-Qaeda `Epicenter of Terrorism,' Mullen

what a smart attempt to clear Al Qaeda and Taliban from their crimes and wrong doings.

YOUR DARLING NATO AND PAK ARMY WILL SIT WITH THESE CRIMNALS AND DISCUSS FUTURE GOVT IN AFGHANISTAN, WITHIN SIX MONTHS. :cheers:

The commitment to attack NW is not new, Pakistan had indicated this as early as last year IIRC. The issue has always been the time frame in which the operations would start, given that at the time the PA was involved in Swat, SW, Mohmand, Bajaur, Khyber etc. and is now dealing with flood relief.

And I don't see the US rushing over Blackhawks, Apaches/Super Cobra's etc. to alleviate the PA's resource crunch.

YOUR DARLING NATO AND PAK ARMY WILL SIT WITH THESE CRIMNALS AND DISCUSS FUTURE GOVT IN AFGHANISTAN, WITHIN SIX MONTHS. :cheers:

nato my darling? no dear, my darling is Afghanistan. if there is peace talks and things resovled through peaceful means then why not? dont forget that top leaders of the taliban are already having peaceful live and some of them MP serving their country. as far as al qaeda, nobody is considering part of peace process, they can go to hell.

Well you may be right....but for my curiosity can u name a few of the Taliban leaders who are having a ball????

Updates

Here here a News.

Pakistan has refused any immediate operation in NWA.

parliament will be included for the decision

Back
Top Bottom