What's new

Pakistan players banned from IPL4

:what: So BCCI is patronising private gambling IPL?

Secondly its another addition to Indian moronic decisions.

Thirdly Shahid Afridi, Umer Gul, Shoiab and others have nothing to with spotfixing.

lastly personally i feel its not a big deal.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Hey can someone tell me is that moron Logard is an Indian??

It would be much appreciated if one thinks rationally. Let me first answer some irrelevant questions.

1) So BCCI is patronizing private gambling IPL?

Hmmm.. whats wrong if BCCI does not allow team tainted with spot fixers to play in Indian domestic tournament ? At-least BCCI took action whereas it was expected from PCB.

2) Why is it a Indian moronic decision ?

IPL is a Domestic Indian tournament does Pakistan allow any Indian to play in Pakistani tournaments ? India is an independent country.

3) Hey can someone tell me is that moron Logard is an Indian??

Haroon Lograt is a South African Muslim of India descent.

4) Thirdly Shahid Afridi, Umer Gul, Shoiab and others have nothing to with spotfixing.

Unfortunatly they are part of team which includes tainted players whom their board is openly supporting instead of taking action.

5) lastly personally i feel its not a big deal.

Hope so.

wowowoow :blah::blah: did Pakistani player said to you on phone that they want to come to india at any cost.....

agains nut heads cannot think inside a box left alone outside a box :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis love India!
You so often see Wasim Akram here.
Pakistani artists ,singers performing in live concerts etc.
Btw,we don't want them when we have linkin park,akon etc. performing.
And certainly Pakistani players were in India for IPL 3 but YEAH!they were kicked.
:P

With a mind like this, you shouldn't mind what i said in that doggie marriage thread :chilli:

Yeah what hurts i saw it from your reaction yesterday :bunny:

Well,he used the word 'barking'.
And you got angry.
What about Leviza?
Being stereotypical on Indians and 'Hindu Cricket'?
Ahh Double standards!!
Something very common here amongst Pakistanis.

:what: So BCCI is patronising private gambling IPL?

Secondly its another addition to Indian moronic decisions.

Thirdly Shahid Afridi, Umer Gul, Shoiab and others have nothing to with spotfixing.

lastly personally i feel its not a big deal.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Hey can someone tell me is that moron Logard is an Indian??
No Haroon Lorgat is not Indian.
But Sharad Pawar,ICC president is Indian.
:D

Pakistanis love India!
You so often see Wasim Akram here.
Pakistani artists ,singers performing in live concerts etc.
Btw,we don't want them when we have linkin park,akon etc. performing.
And certainly Pakistani players were in India for IPL 3 but YEAH!they were kicked.
:P

Correction Pakistani players were in India for IPL 3 and available for auction but they were not selected by Franchises.

Don't you remember Ijaz BUTT was in Delhi to meet Sharad Pawar,ICC president to discuss the fate of tainted Pakistani players?
:azn:
Sharad Pawar is more powerful than Haroon Lorgat

Very predictable displays of indian hubris, should show all Pakistanis, that the idea of peace with our eternal enemy is a total fallacy, that any amount of perceived negativity towards our people is celebrated so, clearly shows their mentality.

Should open the eyes of all Pakistanis.

It shows hatred for us, and we should hate them even more in return:)

Its better to keep the tainted players and players of a dysfunctional cricket board (PCB) away from IPL. They bring nothing but disrepute.

who the fack cares? Especially at a time when our players wouldn't even be safe playing in hindstan.

Back
Top Bottom