What's new

Pakistan plans to buy more F-16s

Hey fool, do you know what "BUY" means?

Ps. I graduated from a top 25 University in the World.

and Still you post like a troll??..without any agrument, research on ur back..that testimonials the fact that education can reform a bit

At least we have our very own indigenous LCA unlike Pakistan, so dont know what you are trying to prove to me here.

Indigenous would mean 100% Indian!

at least we Pakistanis admit that the JFT is JV
i would also advise researching about our F-16 deals, before you pull that 'soft loan' crap

Guys you know what? my experience have shown me that whenever there is a procurement news they will first
1- Lurk around
2- Post "why is Pakistan procuring?" or "Why do they need that"
3- Then someone will come and say, "It must be from the aid", "where did they get the money?" , "whose giving the loan?"
3- Then they ll drag their noses in " We are buying MMCRA soon", " We have 272 (very eager to discount all the future purchases as well) MKIs"
or "We will have AMCA, FGFA,MMRCA and LCA soon"
if they dont find anything to troll then their final troll attack will be
4- "Chinese Copy!", "Crappy Copy", "It looks like Lavi"
when you post all the stuff and prove that FC-20 is not lavi then they ll post
"it looks like LAVI, Its a copy!!!!!"
:lol: :lol:
Handbook of Indian Trollers
Volume 1
Published March 25,2010
Author: hasnain0099

At least we have our very own indigenous LCA unlike Pakistan, so dont know what you are trying to prove to me here

indeed - powered by the F-404 engine - some indigenous!!!

Indigenous would mean 100% Indian!

at least we Pakistanis admit that the JFT is JV
i would also advise researching about our F-16 deals, before you pull that 'soft loan' crap

plz tell what exactly did pakistan contribute to this joint venture technologically??? just curious

^^^a comprehensive answer was given some days back e the number of pilots and engineers, their qualifications , design changes in protype4 e respect to pakistani input, to the parts of jf17 produced in kamra .

imran [senior member] also posted some ammunitions list alongwith government companies/contractors involved etc. but the thread was deleted by the mods -- so just go through jf17 info pool thread and save us the time

Are there any future plans for data linking F16's with the chinese AWACS?

Are there any future plans for data linking F16's with the chinese AWACS?

this is a senstive matter-- never will be made public-- however just like jf17 computers/electronics uses western 2 STD-MTL-1553B databus , our awacs are also costomized for various western datalinking

MIL-STD-1553 was first published as a U.S. Air Force standard in 1973, and first was used on the F-16 Fighting Falcon fighter aircraft

Good you made JFT.. your plane your industry... we have no business in asking you what you did or didn't do. its none of our business... PAF has been champions in F16's for years now so makes sense to get more of them .. but you do realise that US extorts you because you are dependent on them for your frontline fighters on them . They have stopped the delivery in the past.. denied BVR for a long time and never offered license production option for them . Along with that your airforce has no power to modify or customize f16. Its high time you started making your own aircraft ... what if your most trusted allmighty china starts doing the same with J10B's which might be aimed to become your next frontline fighter... after all USA was your most trusted ally and today they have infringed on your sovereignty and bombed your country against your wishes. Tommorow when china becomes a super power they might be even more ruthless...

plz tell what exactly did pakistan contribute to this joint venture technologically??? just curious

I advise you to go through the JF-17 threads, we have had countless 'curious' people such as your self wondering what Pakistan put in.

go to the JF-17 threads, you'll find what you need

Good you made JFT.. your plane your industry... we have no business in asking you what you did or didn't do. its none of our business... PAF has been champions in F16's for years now so makes sense to get more of them .. but you do realise that US extorts you because you are dependent on them for your frontline fighters on them . They have stopped the delivery in the past.. denied BVR for a long time and never offered license production option for them . Along with that your airforce has no power to modify or customize f16. Its high time you started making your own aircraft ... what if your most trusted allmighty china starts doing the same with J10B's which might be aimed to become your next frontline fighter... after all USA was your most trusted ally and today they have infringed on your sovereignty and bombed your country against your wishes. Tommorow when china becomes a super power they might be even more ruthless...

Same can be the case for you my friend,u always depended on the Soviet Union at first and now your depending on the west for technology
Which extraordinary aircraft India has produced??
Even for LCA its dependent on US and Israel etc..
And if your saying they wont betray u cuz u have money..then think again cuz our economy was also good in the Musharraf's era and we didn't get the F-16's or BVRAAM's right away..
Any one can go and double cross the other one
This is just Pakistan's problem....
No i dont think so:pakistan:

P.S if we can get Engines for JFT from ur biggest ally (Russia)....get the point :)

Same can be the case for you my friend,u always depended on the Soviet Union at first and now your depending on the west for technology
Which extraordinary aircraft India has produced??
Even for LCA its dependent on US and Israel etc..
And if your saying they wont betray u cuz u have money..then think again cuz our economy was also good in the Musharraf's era and we didn't get the F-16's or BVRAAM's right away..
Any one can go and double cross the other one
This is just Pakistan's problem....
No i dont think so

P.S if we can get Engines for JFT from ur biggest ally (Russia)....get the point

can you really compare indo-rus/ussr relations with Pak-US... you were the most sanctioned ally of USA.... USSR never blocked sales of fighters jets to us... in the most unprecedented move Russia exported more advanced version of a fighter than they had in their own inventory...

i dont want to get into economic bragging BS ... Historically GOI has handled procurement better than PAK... We did not get the most advanced technologies in 60'and 70's as PAK because we didn't become part of any coldwar specific treaties like PAK did...Although PAK procured better technologies, US involvement became huge in PAK's defence/foriegn policy unlike India. We produced everything from MIG 21's, mig 27's, Jaguars,SU30's, AJT's via license production ... this key aspect of developing aeronautical infrastructure started in in PAK recently with JFT.

The long term benefits of this aeronautical environment are being reaped now with various projects... India is currently dictating the terms of technologies it needs .. not the sellers...

... frontline Mig's/SU A/c's we brought came with no strings attached ... can you say the same about your frontline fighters?

P.S well if you are so proud of getting a nod by russia to let china sell you rd-33 engines... what do you say about you traditional ally offering us everything from Missile def sheilds to 4.5 gen a/c's

I advise you to go through the JF-17 threads, we have had countless 'curious' people such as your self wondering what Pakistan put in.

go to the JF-17 threads, you'll find what you need

the question of pakistan's contribution to the JF-17 project seems to attract alot of anger and troll responses from pakistanis. I should quit before i get banned!

Back
Top Bottom