What's new

Pakistan parliament passes resolution condemning Afzal Guru's hanging

No offense, but this resolution will be as useful as our condemnation of the Italian ambassadors backstabbing.....

Only post if you have something worthy of adding.

Useless whining and one liner gibberish, keep it to yourself.

Regards.

Ghoda ghaas se dosti karega to khayega kya ?

They haven't hanged a single terrorist after 1 decade of WoT.

First question..Whose terrorist..?
If you refer to terrorists sponsored by external forces or simply idiots.. then they dont get hanged.. if they go through a civillian court because there is no policy nor accomodation in the constitution or evidence mechanism to cater for that.

Pakistan has however dealt with some of these terrorists using the simply idea of execute, whether injured or not.. shoot in the head. Includes target killing along with paid assassinations.

Now.. for assets that are used to further Pakistan's interests while keeping its hands relatively clean.. these assets even if caught killing their own or attacking Pakistan still cannot be prosecuted due to their past activities and connections within these establishments.
For eg.. quite a bit of current top level branch will end up being named by people like HS if they are brought to court.

where is his original post you quoted, I couldn't find it anywhere above ?

Dude I just looked and surprise surprise its not there anymore. What is moe disturbing is that you should see some evidenc if it was deleted and there is none. Looks like the MODS are playing games...

First question..Whose terrorist..?

Oscar said:
If you refer to terrorists sponsored by external forces or simply idiots.. then they dont get hanged.. if they go through a civillian court because there is no policy nor accomodation in the constitution or evidence mechanism to cater for that.
Pakistan has however dealt with some of these terrorists using the simply idea of execute, whether injured or not.. shoot in the head. Includes target killing along with paid assassinations.

Now.. for assets that are used to further Pakistan's interests while keeping its hands relatively clean.. these assets even if caught killing their own or attacking Pakistan still cannot be prosecuted due to their past activities and connections within these establishments.
For eg.. quite a bit of current top level branch will end up being named by people like HS if they are brought to court.

simply , tell me will pak hang Shia attackers of recent ? i am sure no way , they will find their way out...

because Pak Taliban is related to "Real Taliban" AND indian Terrorist ..and they are your official tool to control Afghanistan , Mess within india , hanging pak taliban leader is like making mess with taliban....

some way shia attackers are related to terror sponsor people of your government.

Oscar said:

prosecutor , people , lawyer(both) , police if all of them keep sympathy for them it's never going happen.

HAFIZ SAIEED IS IDEAL EXAMPLE OF IT .

Ghoda ghaas se dosti karega to khayega kya ?

They haven't hanged a single terrorist after 1 decade of WoT.

For record Pakistani parliament has passed a couple of resolutions against terrorism, so let this part of the info be rectified. That's right native authorities have not hanged any of the convicts in past few years but this is more like the continuation of the trend of the past. Even in India, seldomly you come across with the news of hanging. As per some circles in India the execution of Guru had more to do with political gain. One thing for sure, in Pakistan people are not executed on the basis of the collective conscience of the society. May be we need to develop an immaculate and working evidence mechanism, bill passed day before yesterday will definitely ease the process..

some hilarious comments on express tribune article"
NA demands India hand over Afzal Guru’s body – The Express Tribune

So that pakistan can give him a state funeral & name a couple of north korean missiles after him.

Someone has to speak for the terrorist.

Why Pakistan did not claim body of their national Ajmal Kasab? I think still they have chance, they should try

does pakistan pass resolution for thousands of shias killed…anyone???

Why did Pakistan government not worry about Muslim burial rights for Pakistani soldiers who died in Kargill. When India tried to return the bodies Pakistan refused to take the bodies saying these are mujahidins not our soldiers even though they were soldiers from Northern Light inventory.
Also I do not see you going to US and asking for OBL’s body either.

Only post if you have something worthy of adding.

Useless whining and one liner gibberish, keep it to yourself.

Regards.

actually we are discussing about the useless whining and gibberish of Pak government.

^^^ I am about to ask same.

First they should demand body of Azmal Kasab because he was Pakistani not afzal guru.

yaar he was tortured, it's evident. if you are tortured like that then even you would proclaim to be elvis presley

In that case every criminal on this planet are Saints...because everybody will claim the same. Mr. Satish Chndra...you are seriously a model hindi mein bole to NAMUNA....do not try to be a Zad Hamid and come up with home cooked conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom