What's new

Pakistan nuclear arsenal tops 100: report

Instead of getting 1000's of warheads, you should go for more defined thermonuclear technology.

So you can get more destruction, with fewer warheads.

ICBM's are always a good idea as well.

The guy you're replying to has turned pink. But you were so desperate to reply that you didn't even see that!
:rofl: :rofl:

The guy you're replying to has turned pink. But you were so desperate to reply that you didn't even see that!
:rofl: :rofl:

Why does it matter?

And I'm posting from my mobile. The mobile version of the website doesn't show if someone is blue/red/yellow/pink etc.

And yes... I think Pakistan should go for thermonuclear warheads, it would make their nuclear stockpile more manageable, and more powerful too. :azn:

Why does it matter?

And I'm posting from my mobile. The mobile version of the website doesn't show if someone is blue/red/yellow/pink etc.

And yes... I think Pakistan should go for thermonuclear warheads, it would make their nuclear stockpile more manageable, and more powerful too. :azn:

I am also using it on my mobile. In my browser, there's an option in settings which says 'Mobile Version', I just need to turn it off! Try it, may be it would help! Also, in the mobile Version, there's an option on the website, it says 'Full Site'. I'm not sure whether you're getting these options, but I do it and it works for me.

Secondly, they can make 1000s of these nukes, they would be able to use just one. Since we have the No First Use policy, that's the only and only reason they would be able to use it. And once they do it, we'll add one more chapter in our history book for the next academic year. I don't like the wars though.

Instead of getting 1000's of warheads, you should go for more defined thermonuclear technology.

So you can get more destruction, with fewer warheads.

ICBM's are always a good idea as well.

Yes! u are absolutely right about this suggestion as for as technicality is concerned.....Alhamdolillah........Pakistan shold go for it ......Insha-Allah....:)

You guys always use the word INSH-ALLAH, but you are very much interested in developing WMD, do you know how many suffering it will bring in when one is dropped. The fear of getting a bomb detonated your soild is the one that is going to proved you from droping one on India. Imagin what will happen if our birds cross each other in air. Total Aniallation, is this what Allah wanted from its childs like you. and do not use INSAH-ALLAH for destruction and death.

You guys always use the word INSH-ALLAH, but you are very much interested in developing WMD, do you know how many suffering it will bring in when one is dropped. The fear of getting a bomb detonated your soild is the one that is going to proved you from droping one on India. Imagin what will happen if our birds cross each other in air. Total Aniallation, is this what Allah wanted from its childs like you. and do not use INSAH-ALLAH for destruction and death.

You're talking to some bunch of losers, they won't understand. They think that they are the chosen ones of god to make everything right! lol
Thank god, not everyone in these countries think like these losers.

There is a fresh report which says something like both India and Pakistan have over 200 nukes.

so all should shut up

On this forum, you're the loser.

Hey Mr busted, Welcome back! if you're not the loser then please take the pain to reply my posts, looks like you don't have any answers for them. Lol!!
I'm waiting in 2 different threads!

Hey Mr busted, Welcome back! if you're not the loser then please take the pain to reply my posts, looks like you don't have any answers for them. Lol!!
I'm waiting in 2 different threads!

I busted you there and now I'm going to bust you here!

Back
Top Bottom