What's new

pakistan not victim of terror, it is victim of its own policies

Status
Not open for further replies.
all should agree.
And things will get better only it is "OURS" again. Pakistan and India as neighbours with common past can still have a future with lot of commonality.
i wish for better relations among all countries.
Short life and we are wasting fighting

It is not possible in present sinerio.

Because after independance Pakistan is attach in terrorist activity against India. If he select the path of progress in place of terror & war, picture is different today. Pakistan is not capable to handle his area and people (Example: Bangladesh & Swat) and wants Kashmir.:crazy:

For this reason, majority in India hates Pakistan.:flame::flame:

I dont understand, why are all the Pakistanis so infuriated. It is the truth. If you are not in a mood to face in now, there may be no tomorrow.

Pakistan is not a victim of terror, it is victim of its own policies(INC Spokesperson) for years pak has encouraged terror groups like LET, HUM(harkat ul mujaheedin) etc to counter India in kashmir........well its has backfired big time.........goodluck clearing all the mess after attack on lankan cricket team.

You had nothing better to say or think before opening your mouth so you stated such a unmatture and dumb comment dont make me open my mouth about all that your gov has done is doing and planning on doing talk about peace and friendship rather then hateful comments and thoughts :blah: you are a guest here show some repsect and think twice about wat you say that atleast makes some damn sense and if you know so damn much about you have said show some proof and sources to back up your claims of hate other wise get going the door is open :tdown: :tsk: :wave:

Because after independance Pakistan is attach in terrorist activity against India. If he select the path of progress in place of terror & war, picture is different today. Pakistan is not capable to handle his area and people (Example: Bangladesh & Swat) and wants Kashmir.:crazy:

Hmm r u sure:coffee:

Rodents, cockroaches, scum, dirt, f-ilth, they keep coming, and you're no exception.
Please do not waste any more precious forum space with your useless posts.

I dont understand, why are all the Pakistanis so infuriated. It is the truth. If you are not in a mood to face in now, there may be no tomorrow.

Before you try and lecture us, care to explain what exactly you are trying to say? I can also put up a few cheap one-liners, it's not that hard, do elaborate, so you are trying to say that we are heading towards "failure" if we do not face the "truth"?

Speak for yourself Mr. Makardhwaj!! No need to try to be a spokesman for all that is Indian. We don't want a shallow opinionated person as you as our spokesperson. That has been our problem: We had let many brain dead like you to rule us for too long. Time to change focus man.

unfortunately that both countries have people like u. Otherwise things would have been much better.
as far as terrorism is concerned we have suffered more from your actions
water terrorism, east pakistan terrorism, activities with KGB during afghan war but i am mentioning only to respond to your statement. BUT WE HAVE TO GO FORWARD. whether hen came first or the egg. But are here so does it really matter. One of us have to be more gracious and try to convince the other about sincerity and then all will see things will progress. Ofcourse some hiccups will be there.
wishing a prosperous SAARC

nwmalik sir, there is no point arguing with them. But He is correct most Indians hate Pakistan. I recently viewed a poll conducted by IBN or TOI I think, 24% of them think we should go to war with Pakistan. 54% think Pakistan should declared a terrorist nation adn responsible for this is the Indian media. So there's no point arguing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom