What's new

Pakistan more attractive investment destination than China and India

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3677258 said:
load shedding is happening even in mumbai, sir what are you talking about?

In Mumbai ? Load Shedding? Must be smoking Afgan's finest.

So, those suburban local trains in Mumbai must be running on water kits imported from Pakistan.

And the lifts in Mumbai skyscrapers must be manually pulled up by the cheap Bangladeshi labor.

Lol .... Load shedding in Mumbai !!!!

:lol:

It hurts ......... too much :lol: hurts !!!

In Mumbai ? Load Shedding? Must be smoking Afgan's finest.

So, those suburban local trains in Mumbai must be running on water kits imported from Pakistan.

And the lifts in Mumbai skyscrapers must be manually pulled up by the cheap Bangladeshi labor.

Lol .... Load shedding in Mumbai !!!!

:lol:

It hurts ......... too much :lol: hurts !!!

lived 13 years in Mumbai and haven't still seen a power cut forget load shedding :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3677271 said:
why are you fooling yourself here :lol:

who in the right mind will pour investment in afghanistan in his right mind? in afghanistan first of there is no law in 90% of your country. :lol:

the only reason afghanistan FDI maybe higher is because of billions of US dollars being poured in, and even if you go to bagram air base, americans dont even us afghan currency, they pay in american dollars, even the employees are got paid american dollars :lol:

if you go to kandahar, they use pakistani ruppee for trade, afghan currency is not used in second largest afghan city :lol:

wow pakistan and afganistan have many similarities.

yeah and let me tell you one other nation with such similarilty, that nation gets british billion pound aids, also remember pounds value more than dollar :lol:

yeah and let me tell you one other nation with such similarilty, that nation gets british billion pound aids, also remember pounds value more than dollar :lol:

What about your Industrial city Faisalabad. :cheesy:

well man industry is provided w/t seprate connection having very less shortage of power on fixed time..
i guess u should stop trolling buddy....
always check out positive sides......
Pak exports r rising soo is the industry...
hense prob solved...

well man industry is provided w/t seprate connection having very less shortage of power on fixed time..
i guess u should stop trolling buddy....
always check out positive sides......
Pak exports r rising soo is the industry...
hense prob solved...

Many businessmen have to close their factories in Faisalabad due to loadshedding.

This simply isn't true. This writer is either speaking with vested interests or is blatantly lieing (unlikely). The fact is Pakistan has one of the worst performing economies on earth and more importantly is one of the most dangerous nations for foreigners from a security perspective. There is exceptional potential in Pakistan but if the situation remains as it is then FDI will remain scarce for the nation. There may be great profits to be made in Pakistan but if you are worried about suicide bombings or your employees being kidnapped or murdered then you're most likely to stay out.

https://www.atkearney.com/gbpc/foreign-direct-investment-confidence-index

Ok I asked where is China???

China is spending billions in Afghanistan.

scm_biz_ab_afghan.art_2.jpg

Giving free money to central asia

China to expand C.Asian presence with $10 bln in loans | Reuters

But as many thread suggested Pakistan having huge resources and all , not much FDI was reported from China, not even on a smaller scale of what they spend nowadays in Africa . But still US is spending . Interesting facts and find.

Is Afghanistan more safer than Pakistan?
This is an excellant point and one, I have to admit, I had not considered. I wonder if it is because the world/China is not able to look beyond Pakistan as a security state?

Many businessmen have to close their factories in Faisalabad due to loadshedding.

yeah yeah thats why exports are increasing..aahan??
chkour overall situation..don't just one weak point......and overall situation is under control..so chillll:)

It is true investers want to come to Pakistan & invest in Pakistan but it is Zardari's job to destroy Pakistan's economy. In the time of Gen. Musharraf investers were coming to Pakistan happily & Pakistan was moving forward, it is like Gen. Musharraf said "Pakistan had entered the next eleven...", but now all that is gone thanks to PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM, ANP & JUI, they are doing a good job for US.

Ok I asked where is China???

China is spending billions in Afghanistan.

scm_biz_ab_afghan.art_2.jpg

Giving free money to central asia

China to expand C.Asian presence with $10 bln in loans | Reuters

But as many thread suggested Pakistan having huge resources and all , not much FDI was reported from China, not even on a smaller scale of what they spend nowadays in Africa . But still US is spending . Interesting facts and find.

Is Afghanistan more safer than Pakistan?

Whatever oil, gas & mineral resources are in Afghanistan they are totally under US control & they are going straight home to US & allies. Afghan Govt. can't do sh!t about it because they are under US payroll.

Back
Top Bottom