What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Just hold your horse. The combat dress for FC is CCD similar to the Army. They wear boot DMS with it, in routine duties, their dress is shalwar kamiz with Peshwari Chapals.

Waiseee Xeric tell me something - How functional is wearing Shalwar Kameez & Peshawari Chappal (or some boots instead) as Uniform ? :unsure:

I'm asking this because in my mind's eye I've often wondered what would it be like if our personnel in the Security Apparatus (Police, Army, Paramilitaries, Sister Branches of the Armed Forces etc.) were to wear the Shalwar Kameez with a Swati Cap or even a Karakuli as our Uniform ? :)

Kiyaa khiyaaal haiii ? :azn:

Imagine a Pakistani Army COAS wearing a crisply pressed white shalwar kameez with a Karakuli & a sparkling black pair of Peshawari Chappal - Alaaaaaaa ! :smokin:

Waiseee Xeric tell me something - How functional is wearing Shalwar Kameez & Peshawari Chappal (or some boots instead) as Uniform ? :unsure:

I'm asking this because in my mind's eye I've often wondered what would it be like if our personnel in the Security Apparatus (Police, Army, Paramilitaries, Sister Branches of the Armed Forces etc.) were to wear the Shalwar Kameez with a Swati Cap or even a Karakuli as our Uniform ? :)

Kiyaa khiyaaal haiii ? :azn:

Imagine a Pakistani Army COAS wearing a crisply pressed white shalwar kameez with a Karakuli & a sparkling black pair of Peshawari Chappal - Alaaaaaaa ! :smokin:

As per my own experience having seen my relatives in the Khaki as well as militia color kameez shalwar uniforms of FC KPK, i can say one thing, that uniform looks damn good. Its a very cool looking uniform.

IMG_5120 - Copy.JPG
IMG_5115 - Copy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom