What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

2_77150.JPG

Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Mirage aircraft taking off from an Operational PAF Air Base to participate in Joint Air Exercise “Shaheen-II” with Chinese Air Force to be conducted at China form 03 to 22 September, on Tuesday, September 03, 2013.
- See more at: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Mirage aircraft taking off from an Operational PA - TheNews International - Photo Gallery

Hope we soon get Block 2 JF-17 and J-10 B so we can replace these old planes

SSGN uses Steyr Aug primarily because its very lightweight and floats in water, Type 56 will have serious rust and resulting malfunction issues in the environment SSGN operates.

One thing that is noticeable in the SSG(N) video apart from the pathetic commentary...is the use of M-4 and Steyr AUG. All of them use M-4's...no Type 56 visible.

While the SSG uses Type 56 mostly.

Maybe it's just due to the different environment of operations...SSG uses weapons in more rugged situation like the jungles of Tirah and mountains...while the SSG(N) operates in more 'clean' situations.

1150998_532193390185262_599217664_n.jpg

It will be a bad choice - I'd rather go for T-155 Fatrina.

299083_212461545491783_1240037760_n.jpg
Yes that can be also a good option and that would also help us to increase our relations with brotherly turkey and go for other defense deals like corvettes and Frigates in future Man but we need to do something about economy

I DIEDDDDDD MUHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA........:rofl:

Not everyone is gonna get it.... :yay:

ARE YOU - wondering why the dog on the right is looking weird???

Loook down ---- real down :D

1255483_526373684100566_1275573057_n.jpg

:omghaha: :omghaha:

@Zarvan @Hyperion @Armstrong

^^^^^ PROBABLY YOU DIDNT NOTICE THIS PART AS WELL^^^^^

Hyperion is the person and............. (from left to write. ----> ------> ------>) :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I DIEDDDDDD MUHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA........:rofl:

Not everyone is gonna get it.... :yay:

^^^^^ PROBABLY YOU DIDNT NOTICE THIS PART AS WELL^^^^^

Hyperion is the person and............. (from left to write. ----> ------> ------>) :cheesy:

There should be a law against making fun of an honest and innocent engorgement.:angry:

Is Butt bigger than Zarvi?:eek:

Back
Top Bottom