What's new

Pakistan militants preparing for Afghanistan civil war

And what effect those Taliban casualties have on ground in Afghanistan? Zilch. Nothing.

For you zilch surely!! but now I can walk, talk, eat, chill in my village freely after security transition to ANSF.

You are even not required to hope :rolleyes: but where ever it is it's now secured more than the very high security zone of Karachi :)

Yeah a simple search on Google with keyword Afghanistan tells us about the security prevailing in Afghanistan.

Yeah a simple search on Google with keyword Afghanistan tells us about the security prevailing in Afghanistan.

Yes sure, and later add 'terrorism statistic year 2013' +Afghanistan/Pakistan - you will find your self in trouble; but one thing will deeply sadden you because the reason for Afghanistan will be an active overall war and nothing as such for Pakistan but still surpassing Afghanistan at various points in terrorism activities!

Yes sure, and later add 'terrorism statistic year 2013' +Afghanistan/Pakistan - you will find your self in trouble; but one thing will deeply sadden you because the reason for Afghanistan will be an active overall war and nothing as such for Pakistan but still surpassing Afghanistan at various points in terrorism activities!

Whatever floats your boat mate. You are delusional and we have enough news even from non Pakistani sources to believe that. If you feel safe when at least 50 afghan troops are killed weekly then we can just pray for your delusional condition.

Whatever floats your boat mate. You are delusional and we have enough news even from non sources to believe that. If you feel safe when at least 50 afghan troops are killed weekly then we can just pray for your delusional condition.

I ain't and I see facts with my eyes and I am in the middle of it, doesn't matter if you accept the fact or keep on denial as your other fellow Pakistanis. :)

Rora, koi Khaama ke ilaawaa source haiii ? :unsure:

You know would help with the credibility of the news piece ! :undecided:

They publish the news from PR department of Afghanistan's MoD after a press conference which includes full details of the operation (nothing hidden) - so it's highly credible when it's coming from the direct source and the government is responsible to be credible and answerable to each of the media men.

They publish the news from PR department of Afghanistan's MoD after a press conference which includes full details of the operation (nothing hidden) - so it's highly credible when it's coming from the direct source and the government is responsible to be credible and answerable to each of the media men.

What about some Independence & Objectivity ? :what:

You're trusting a source that has a vested interest in presenting a better than otherwise picture of their performance !

What about some Independence & Objectivity ? :what:

You're trusting a source that has a vested interest in presenting a better than otherwise picture of their performance !

Believe it or not these private owned media outlets are the most anti-government tools in Afghanistan 'most' of them are being funded by embassies to undermine the works of Afghan government and specially those which they couldn't do but the Afghans are doing it better indeed; such as the operation above in which dozens of Taliban are killed and the operation is still going on so I feel lucky when they publish such news but there are 10s of other operations going on which they don't report for various reasons 1 might be threat of Taliban for their reporters and further more I only post these news links for you guys nothing is hidden from Afghans like me in Afghanistan the situation is plan visible to every one here plus we get the updates from our own sources such as friends relatives etc.. there which for me are more accurate and reliable than BBC, CNN, Aljazeera etc.. but in case of you guys it's good to be read by an independent source rather then an Afghan one be it pro/anti-government.

Believe it or not these private owned media outlets are the most anti-government tools in Afghanistan 'most' of them are being funded by embassies to undermine the works of Afghan government and specially those which they couldn't do but the Afghans are doing it better indeed; such as the operation above in which dozens of Taliban are killed and the operation is still going on so I feel lucky when they publish such news but there are 10s of other operations going on which they don't report for various reasons 1 might be threat of Taliban for their reporters and further more I only post these news links for you guys nothing is hidden from Afghans like me in Afghanistan the situation is plan visible to every one here plus we get the updates from our own sources such as friends relatives etc.. there which for me are more accurate and reliable than BBC, CNN, Aljazeera etc.. but in case of you guys it's good to be read by an independent source rather then an Afghan one be it pro/anti-government.

I have read those news sources but most of all because I've met quite a few Afghans here in Lahore, I just can't seem to have an idea of whats really happening therein ! Because most of them were extremely pessimistic about what is going on there & what is in store for Afghanistan after 2014.

Especially the Economy, the Resurgence of the Taliban & other Warlords !

Khair - Allah knows best & I truly wish Afghans & Afghanistan the best !

Back
Top Bottom