What's new

‘Pakistan—Marvelous people, dangerous confusions’

Their are dozens and dozens of Pakistanis whoa re appreciating Pak Army for it's work in floods. The "truth" isn't limited to this Pakistanis baseless rant only.

Really ???
What about this:
When a dictator is in charge, the army is corrupt and such. When a democratic government is in charge, the army is a angel sent from heaven.

I don't know if you noticed, but the army was under Kiyani's charge when Mushy was in power, and still is. It hasn't changed much. Only your perception of it.

When a dictator is in charge, the army is corrupt and such. When a democratic government is in charge, the army is a angel sent from heaven.

I don't know if you noticed, but the army was under Kiyani's charge when Mushy was in power, and still is. It hasn't changed much. Only your perception of it.
Surprise.....Mushrraf was both President and Army chief...And every one was objecting on this thing. Kiyani could have derailed the democracy if he wanted. But he wanted democracy for Pakistan. thats why people appriciate him? He also played big role in bringing CJ back (I wonder what he really changed but whatever).

Really ???
What about this:

Ok if that's the case than what about this?

FYI !!! I am From Charsadda the worse effected area.And i know what Our army did for us.I was there and proudly telling you that i was side by side with them.

FYI !!! I am From Charsadda the worse effected area.And i know what Our army did for us.I was there and proudly telling you that i was side by side with them.:pakistan:

So now according to you reality is "Bull Sh*t" !!! That people in Pak cannot express their views, that the media should be censored like autocracies ???
It seems PAKMIL is trying very hard to feed people with it's version of events and thus distort the reality to suit it's purpose of dominating the minds of people and to show that army is the only institution doing "something" in Pak !!

Got your answer?? Now go and spit your hatred and "facts" on bharatshit.com!!

Really ???
What about this:
Its called difference of opinion.......He have full right to have his own opinion.

BTW i am also from Charsadda. (Although my village was safe because it was on a little height). But still the army did a marvelous job there. :tup: for army.

FYI !!! I am From Charsadda the worse effected area.And i know what Our army did for us.I was there and proudly telling you that i was side by side with them.

I am not saying that PAKMIL has done nothing. It had to otherwise people would have become anti-PAKMIL and may have even joined Taliban. But there were many cases where the army's role was found to be inappropriate especially in Balochistan, against some sikhs, hindus, Ahmadis . These complaints were published in many newspapers the world over. That PAKMIL is more into publicity rather than being professional and doing the work regardless of publicity. In many cases photo-op's were done especially to show how much effort PAKMIL is doing. And what this particular reporter saw was nothing different.

Got your answer?? Now go and spit your hatred and "facts" on bharatshit.com!!

Why are you trolling around ??? Someone beat you today ???

I am not saying that PAKMIL has done nothing. It had to otherwise people would have become anti-PAKMIL and may have even joined Taliban. But there were many cases where the army's role was found to be inappropriate especially in Balochistan, against some sikhs, hindus, Ahmadis . These complaints were published in many newspapers the world over. That PAKMIL is more into publicity rather than being professional and doing the work regardless of publicity. In many cases photo-op's were done especially to show how much effort PAKMIL is doing. And what this particular reporter saw was nothing different.
Ahmadis, Hindus :what: :confused: The Ahmadi case was the Police slow response. I wonder which hindu case are you talking about. With 20 Million displaced somewhere someone unhappy often say things in anger. Its common response. Everyone wants to be treated first.

Surprise.....Mushrraf was both President and Army chief...And every one was objecting on this thing. Kiyani could have derailed the democracy if he wanted. But he wanted democracy for Pakistan. thats why people appriciate him? He also played big role in bringing CJ back (I wonder what he really changed but whatever).
This guy is a retard mjaunshad.He was comparing Musharraf to Stalin.If Musharraf was Stalin his whole family would have been exterminated.We have so many traitors who live abroad and abuse Pakistan.Hang them all!

Kiyani could have derailed the democracy if he wanted.

Some US analysts are saying that it was Kayani's plan to let the people feel democracy as PAK was in deep sh*t then and nobody wanted to take it's responsibility. So now after the people having blamed the civilian govt. for everything and praising the army especially for flood relief, Kayani or someone else in army might in 1-2 year try to impose marshal law at popular appeal.

I am not saying that PAKMIL has done nothing. It had to otherwise people would have become anti-PAKMIL and may have even joined Taliban.

Get a life man ! Go and just TAKE A BATH .:azn:

But there were many cases where the army's role was found to be inappropriate especially in Balochistan, against some sikhs, hindus, Ahmadis . These complaints were published in many newspapers the world over. That PAKMIL is more into publicity rather than being professional and doing the work regardless of publicity. In many cases photo-op's were done especially to show how much effort PAKMIL is doing. And what this particular reporter saw was nothing different.

And what about those Jawans (hindu sikh and ahmadis and shia) who is serving in the PAK ARMY.Did they protest ? :bunny:

Some US analysts are saying that it was Kayani's plan to let the people feel democracy as PAK was in deep sh*t then and nobody wanted to take it's responsibility. So now after the people having blamed the civilian govt. for everything and praising the army especially for flood relief, Kayani or someone else in army might in 1-2 year try to impose marshal law at popular appeal.
I wonder from when Indian started to describe Pakistan's people view. We love our army. Your immature mind jumping with happiness you are getting from trolling didn't read what i said.

PEOPLE LIKE KIYANI BECAUSE HE DIDN'T DERAILE THE DEMOCRACY.

After two years there will be Elections again So Dont worry magg

I wonder from when Indian started to describe Pakistan's people view. We love our army. Your immature mind jumping with happiness you are getting from trolling didn't read what i said.

Not all Pakistani's love the army otherwise Pak would have been a peaceful state not one with world's focus due to terrorism.

Get a life man !

You get a life man !!! The people of Taliban comes from Pakistan only. They are not aliens. All the terrorists of Sipah-e-sahaba, LeT are Pakistani only. Many of these people join these organizations due to neglect by Pak in terms of basic amenities only. They are NOT ALIENS.

Back
Top Bottom