What's new

Pakistan Loving Fatburger as Fast Food Boom Ignores Drones

i had it yesterday and to be honest it was just okay ... on average for a double stack burger meal you will end up paying 1k PKR (that's around 10$) and taste was average, i find Hardees to be much better ... for those who are aware of local chain Roasters than it's Jalapeño Beacon Cheese burger is still the best burger i have had till now (don't worry the beacon is halal)

i had it yesterday and to be honest it was just okay ... on average for a double stack burger meal you will end up paying 1k PKR (that's around 10$) and taste was average, i find Hardees to be much better ... for those who are aware of local chain Roasters than it's Jalapeño Beacon Cheese burger is still the best burger i have had till now (don't worry the beacon is halal)

Best burgers we used to get in Peshawar - at Chief burger :D

I've heard its extremely over rated.

I rather have foreign companies open up more clothing/retail stores (stores like H & M, apple, and MAC would be greatly appreciated) , resorts, amusement parks, etc rather than all these food chains.

Whether it's made by an American company or a Pakistani one, A burger tastes mostly the same.

I rather have foreign companies open up more clothing/retail stores (stores like H & M, apple, and MAC would be greatly appreciated) , resorts, amusement parks, etc rather than all these food chains.
I agree Pakistan desperately needs some proper clothing stores. There are some but most are aimed at women. But Zara is finally entering Pakistan by opening a store in the Centaurus Mall in Isloo. Hopefully H&M, Topshop, Uniqlo etc will open up stores in Pakistan as well.

I agree Pakistan desperately needs some proper clothing stores. There are some but most are aimed at women. But Zara is finally entering Pakistan by opening a store in the Centaurus Mall in Isloo. Hopefully H&M, Topshop, Uniqlo etc will open up stores in Pakistan as well.

They're opening up a Zara in Islamabad? I didn't know that. I hope they open one up in Karachi too.

And yeah I hope those stores open up in Pakistan. Its annoying that Pakistan still doesn't have a a proper Apple store either.

Also, I'm surprised none of the big designers like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, etc. haven't opened up their stores in Pakistan. There's definitely a big enough market available for them there.

b/c the people who are part of that target demographic are the ones coming back home with duty-free shopping bags from Dubai New York and London

They're opening up a Zara in Islamabad? I didn't know that. I hope they open one up in Karachi too.

And yeah I hope those stores open up in Pakistan. Its annoying that Pakistan still doesn't have a a proper Apple store either.

Also, I'm surprised none of the big designers like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, etc. haven't opened up their stores in Pakistan. There's definitely a big enough market available for them there.

Yeah, Bershka and Pulll & Bear are also expected to open at Centaurus. And yeah it be awesome for luxury designer brands like LV, Yves Saint Laurent etc to open up boutiques in Pak. But I'm not sure if the demand is there since they'd be mad expensive in Pakistani Rupees.

so basically as long as we get our food, our lattes; as long as many of us can afford motorcycles or cars --- and as long as we have enough balance on our mobile phones -- everything is 100% fine in Pakistan

what capitalist consumers we have become ehh.....if only we were a little more human when it come to elections and making actual change to this rotten *** system

so basically as long as we get our food, our lattes; as long as many of us can afford motorcycles or cars --- and as long as we have enough balance on our mobile phones -- everything is 100% fine in Pakistan

what capitalist consumers we have become ehh.....if only we were a little more human when it come to elections and making actual change to this rotten *** system

Most of the people can't even get that.

Article is just trying to take a potshot at the middle class who themselves are unable to do anything other than vote the crooks out of office.

People like what they can't have. In Pakistan, i used to love burgers and all the fast food. Since i moved to the U.S. i miss Pakistani food, chargha, seekh kabab, chicken tikka, goal gappa, and the list goes on.

People like what they can't have. In Pakistan, i used to love burgers and all the fast food. Since i moved to the U.S. i miss Pakistani food, chargha, seekh kabab, chicken tikka, goal gappa, and the list goes on.

LoL, you are preaching to the choir.

Although I was never a fan of burgers. Not there and not here either.

look who's talking

This is ur so called middle affluent class..can't even imagine what poor must be going thru.....

@0:38

:rofl::rofl:

yeah record in fast forward and make it look like they are running towards food

but note there was "Food" on table for everyone to overflow their plates, a sight not very common in India

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom