What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

This guy is a false flagger. Maybe another indian troll. From his first sentence you can tell he's not really Tajik. Most Tajiks of Afghanistan are Shia not Sunni. I knew a Tajik Afghan guy in my university, he explained everything about Tajik Afghan people. You people love India and hate Pakistan and Pashtuns. Pakistan should support Pashtuns because Pashtuns are the 2nd largest ethnic group of Pakistan.

Tajiks are predominantly Sunni, whereas the Hazaras are predominantly Shia. Both of them speak Persian.

So they will remain dushman to Pakistan?

Yes! Two-face Pashtuns like ''Malang'' are your enemies. in front of you they talk sweet words and behind you they insult you and want you to see suffering. I can post you enough videos from youtube. Just ask for them... don´t get fooled by these jokes who use their ''Pathan card''. I know what I am talking about. Now they want to conquer Kabul LOL his ancestors and the Talibs couldn´t do it .. and now he claims on Kabul ... if he is really in Kabul than he should know how Kabul looks like..

wrora tol Tajikan de pa shan spak nadi aw da yawazi da che na pohegam cherta wosegi aw domra drama kawi, da de yawazenai hadaf da de che daa khkara kri che Pashtana da Pakistan dushman dai aw tol Tajikan da Pakistan wror aw humdard de...
ma khyal che khorasanian west che pata k gi, mata teenager lagi. Sta khabara sahih da che tol tajikan dase nadi, you nim spay awo khar kho har qaum che wi.

Look Afghans. Here is what we Pakistanis can do for you. You guys stop being racists, fighting each other and supporting India. In return we can support your country and help with military and together make region stable.

Yes! Two-face Pashtuns like ''Malang'' are your enemies. in front of you they talk sweet words and behind you they insult you and want you to see suffering.

Not behind us, Sher Malang openly insults pakistan. :angry:

But pakistani pashtuns are patriot pakistanis.

ma khyal che khorasanian west che pata k gi, mata teenager lagi. Sta khabara sahih da che tol tajikan dase nadi, you nim spay awo khar kho har qaum che wi.

pa Afghanistan ke yawaze massodiyan wo che da loy khorasan khob darlod nor hes cha! Tajikan der kha khalk di aw ta sahi wyl che da kum teenager de zka da de posts na ham kum mature argument na khkari. za manam che kala kala za Pakistan khlaf ta zam no da matlab nalari che za da Pakistan awam pa khlaaf ke yam mong tol aw Pashtana yo aw Musilman ham.

So they will remain dushman to Pakistan?

yes, but not like india. Even talibans, the pro-pak afghans, refused to accept durand line when pakistan asked them. Pashtuns are divided into two like germans were and for afghans durand line is berlin war.

Not behind us, Sher Malang openly insults pakistan. :angry:

But pakistani pashtuns are patriot pakistanis.

Where? quote those posts please? at some points I go against the wrong policies of Pakistani government but never insulted anyone here even ignored when debates reach that level.

yes, but not like india. Even talibans, the pro-pak afghans, refused to accept durand line when pakistan asked them. Pashtuns are divided into two like germans were and for afghans durand line is berlin war.

Every time, these Afghans say Pakistanis make them fight each other. I haven't seen any Pakistani add fuel to the fire. Looks like they are fighting on their own.

I'm Kashmiri/Punjabi, and like you have similar ethnic people from across the border. However, when it comes to Pakistan I don't care about them. I care about all of you guys in my country, no matter the ethnicity.

Afghans not only hate one another based on their ethnicity, they also hate Iran & Pakistan, the two countries they are linked to (ethnically, historically, culturally) closest. They hate the present Afghan government, & the warlords. They hate the US/NATO. They dislike the Taliban, who are the Afghan people. These people are hopelessly divided, do not have a consensus on anything, do not like anyone but themselves, & do not have an ounce of unity with each other.

Pashtuns from Kabul, & Dari majority areas live in their delusions, & are detached from the realities of the Pashtun masses in the rest of the country. These Pashtuns are the enemies of Pakistan, not the Afghan Pashtun masses. I would encourage Pakistanis not to think of people like Karzai, or some members on this forum; as representing the Afghan Pashtun masses. Likewise, the Afghan Tajiks, Hazaras & Pashtuns are always at each other's throats; blaming each other for everyone's ills; blaming everyone besides themselves (their own countrymen, as well as foreign nations) for the ills in their country.

I repeat

That part never belonged to Afghanistan, except during the short rule of former-slave Ahmad Khan Abdali, who himself was from Multan. After him, the region was back part of ''India''. Stupid claims by Pashtuns due ethnicity. Tajiks and Iranians are also devided, Uzbeks and Uzbeks as well. That part was never belonging really to modern Afghanistan or Kabul. It was annected by various invadours and local rulers like Samanids and Ghurids and that´s it. If we go for that logic every Uzbek has a right on Pakistan and India or every Indian has a right on Pakistan and every Tajik or Iranian has a right on half of Central Asia. That is hypocritical nationalism. You can keep the region, RazPak Jee. We non-Pashtuns will even support you to defend it against anyone who make false claims.

What is important for Pakistan? The stability within their country and a better control of the border region or terrorism and attacks from Afghan side and political claims..non-senses, baseless and without any proof and valid points?? Close the border and mine it! IT´S YOUR GROUND, YOUR COUNTRY YOU FOUGHT FOR IT AGAINST RUSSIANS, BRITS and others. It´s the ground of YOUR ANCESTORS AND IT WILL BE THE GROUND OF YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR ANCESTORS! We are ready to support you in that case. We will even force US to take part in that program. We need two stable countries by keeping and isoliting Terrorists on their own ground.

Back
Top Bottom