What's new

Pakistan Karachi airport attack

I am saying India aids the Terrorists group inside Pakistan i do not know about smuggled guns and stuff the whole terrorist group is from RAW!

A small change in your stance. In the beginning it was Indian injections & medicines as claimed by you & now u are not aware of smuggled guns & stuff.U r simply moving in a circle with no stop.

What about the suicide vests which the terrorist were wearing???,Their make,the quality & quantum of explosives used. About suicide vests,u need some one to train them,how to wear & deteonate.Is Raw involved in this.

What about those Pakistani Militants who go to Syria,Iraq for armed conflict. Is the Pakistani Government Involved.Does the Pakistani Government provides pass ports & visas to these Militants. Lastly who created the Taliban???

What about the latest clashes between PAT workers & the Pakistani police. 7 people died & more then 50 injured. A political leader Mrs Tahira Asif was shot yesterday Was RAW involved in this 2 operations.?????

Mr acid rain first you proof that Pakistan did the Mumbai attacks

Damn, seriously? one more added to the already delusional lot that make up the bulk of the pdfers.

Osama bhai, ask yourself the question that will you believe it even if I post hundreds of articles - including statements from your own people, your own rehman malik, david headley, yasin bhatkal etc.

Simple question to you Osama - why is there a case running in your court against 5 pakistanis for the mumbai attack?

And i object on your statement that operation failure in tribal areas our Pakistan Army has cleared 40 percent area of North waziristan . We have never failed in any operation! Karachi airport operation was success because the terrorists aimed the oil terminal which was safe guarded by our Army . Through oil terminal they could have destroyed our 8 aeroplanes! So you see how successful we are and our Army has always given a brilliant answer to your Indian soldiers at Kashmir and no doubt about that!
These are simply Newspaper Reports.Once the war stops,the Militants will regroup & carry out their operations.The TTP militants have killed more then 50,000 people apart from damage to property & infrastructure.Was the Pakistani Government sleeping for all the time being.
U don't know the outcome of this Airport attack.After this attack,Pakistan will be considered as a UNSAFE place for foreign Investors & foreign tourists.

Cases are many there can be any false cases upon you! Eg i tell you general Musharraf is struck in false cases of ghadaari, and stuff. So bhai cases are false! The attack was indian just as mumbai attack was by pakistan! India calls afghanistan president and asks him to plan an attack on pakistani major base by ordering the TTP through afghan taliban! This is how it is done!

These are simply Newspaper Reports.Once the war stops,the Militants will regroup & carry out their operations.The TTP militants have killed more then 50,000 people apart from damage to property & infrastructure.Was the Pakistani Government sleeping for all the time being.
U don't know the outcome of this Airport attack.After this attack,Pakistan will be considered as a UNSAFE place for foreign Investors & foreign tourists.
Your army cooks up this whole stuff !

And both you indians do not mention the PM he is a ghadaar he is your best friend he is the only Indian guydon't mention him because he ill definitely speak against Pakistan! I mean to say our PM is pro Indian!!!!!!

Its your luck that general Musharraf isnt our Pm!!!!!

Taliban is created by your fella Russia not Pakistan! And Pakistan countered them both! By our general zia ! So dont lie speak the truth!

No but your best buddy of India Nawaz Sharif was!!!!
A small change in your stance. In the beginning it was Indian injections & medicines as claimed by you & now u are not aware of smuggled guns & stuff.U r simply moving in a circle with no stop.

What about the suicide vests which the terrorist were wearing???,Their make,the quality & quantum of explosives used. About suicide vests,u need some one to train them,how to wear & deteonate.Is Raw involved in this.

What about those Pakistani Militants who go to Syria,Iraq for armed conflict. Is the Pakistani Government Involved.Does the Pakistani Government provides pass ports & visas to these Militants. Lastly who created the Taliban???

What about the latest clashes between PAT workers & the Pakistani police. 7 people died & more then 50 injured. A political leader Mrs Tahira Asif was shot yesterday Was RAW involved in this 2 operations.?????

Last edited:
My dearest son Suresh! Indian injections are never ever used in Pakistan it's only used in Indian army or Raw ! So please dont make false statements now! Its all clear the attack was from India !

my sincere advise ! read a few old thread before indulging in mud Slinging !

I think you are catching up on the forum scene already. :rofl:

he may not be as new as it seems ! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom