What's new

Pakistan is too difficult to rule

I've finally bought Mubarak Ali's argument that trying to regain Jinnah's Pakistan is a retrogressive obsession since we're clearly assuming that we cannot create a new social contract, state structure and ideology ourselves. Jinnah died on September 11, 1948 but his corpse was dug up and lynched on 12 March, 1949 when the Objectives Resolution was passed.

Let's move on.

Another indian fanboy article...now please thanx your god that Pakistan is not a part of yours or else sucide blast would be going all over delhi. Now that your have realized that Pakistan is difficult to rule then please leave us alone and let us do whatever we want to do.

I've finally bought Mubarak Ali's argument that trying to regain Jinnah's Pakistan is a retrogressive obsession since we're clearly assuming that we cannot create a new social contract, state structure and ideology ourselves. Jinnah died on September 11, 1948 but his corpse was dug up and lynched on 12 March, 1949 when the Objectives Resolution was passed.

Let's move on.

1.Sovereignty belongs to Allah alone but He has delegated it to the State of Pakistan through its people for being exercised within the limits prescribed by Him as a sacred trust.
2.The State shall exercise its powers and authority through the chosen representatives of the people.
3.The principles of democracy, freedom, equality, tolerance and social justice, as enunciated by Islam, shall be fully observed.
4.Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives in the individual and collective spheres in accordance with the teachings of Islam as set out in the Qur'an and Sunnah.
5.Adequate provision shall be made for the minorities to freely profess and practice their religions and develop their cultures.
6.Pakistan shall be a federation.
7.Fundamental rights shall be guaranteed.
8.The judiciary shall be independent.[1]

There is nothing wrong with objectives resolution. Islam has founded the basis of just state with equality and rights for minorities and a model of independent judicary. Pakistan by blessing of Allah was founded as an Islamic state for the welfare of muslims. The problem lies in its implementation not by the brightest like Jinnah but awkards like Mehsud, Mullah omar, muslim khan, faqir mohammed, etc etc etc

Last edited:
Another indian fanboy article...now please thanx your god that Pakistan is not a part of yours or else sucide blast would be going all over delhi. Now that your have realized that Pakistan is difficult to rule then please leave us alone and let us do whatever we want to do.

Check the author and source.

Ref the emboldened part, yes .. thank god for the partition.

@Off topic,

O jee I toh sincerely hope that by the time I grow old, the space tech. is developed well enough to support human colonies on moon/mars.

I can't even imagine sitting on my armchair sipping a bottle of Heineken beer and watching the stars from the surface of the red planet.

What would it be like...:hang2:

You just watched wall E ?? :lol:

corruption happens in every nation.....even presidential candidates in the U.S have had discreet links with criminals( nixon for instance)....however there should either be firm accountability in the form of an independent judicial system , strong enforcement agencies to curtail corruption and most vitally a fearless and critical media.....the other way in case of an authoritarian system is if an organization with total power exists(like the PA)....I believe the case in pakistan is all these things exist in parts which diverts meaningful energy and resolve from much needed progress to internal infighting and squabbling....I for one believe Pakistan would be much better of(in terms of development rate) if it had a army based on secular principles with total political control....for example a few more men like general kayani running the various ministries in the government would be very effective .....

You just watched wall E ?? :lol:

Naaaa...had watched it way back. I personally didn't like it extraordinarily.

But hey, come to think of it. The progress that human civilization has made during the past 100-150 years is amazing.

Nothing is impossible! :smokin:

Every country smaller large is difficult to govern.... that why we need special breed of people called politicians to do this work. Yeah if this breed is not good then there is need to develop better one.

We must bear in mind that another military intervention will be
disastrous. The Pakistan army is engaged in intense battles with the
terrorists and is fighting a commendable war of our survival.
Democracy on the other hand has served as barrier to extremist forces
if we topple those who represent the masses then anarchy is
inevitable. The Army is in process of regaining its lost respect. It
is important that we stick to democracy and do not go the direction in
which the Taliban would get freehand with mobilising of Army in civil
offices.
Also Depriving the people of Pakistan from a democratic setup will be
a breach on their fundamental rights. They have a right to choose
their leaders and representatives.Dictatorship gave nothing to this
country except poverty, chaos, feeble institutions and problems. We
must have our faith in democracy and wait, i am sure democracy can
deliver hundred times better than dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom