What's new

Pakistan is a `Chick Magnet’

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they can respite through this ignorant pride. Alas. Tomorrow some might even offer them a job because of their good looks. Better yet just write the company in their name for free. A terrorist might just stop blowing himself thinking he might damage his good looks. hehe.

Muslims seem to have a very large ego close to americans.

Sorry to say it how it is but someone has to.

Maybe its because how dressed up muslim women are compared to other groups that when some non muslim goes out with a muslim man they go giggity !

Also lets not forget how taboo it is for a muslim women to go out with a non muslim man.

Is it taboo or against the Quran?

reason im saying Muslim and not pakistani is because i hear it from all muslims.

Yet no1 goes giggity when a muslim goes out with another muslim from a different country?

Thanks you've been a great audience people peace out !

Well there was thread post your pictures here...and many pakistani pics i saw..were ugly :drag:

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Btw,don't compare your sexiness with me...you are bound to lose :D :enjoy:

Pathetic article and a pathetic obsession with many Pakistanis.

Well there was thread post your pictures here...and many pakistani pics i saw..were ugly :drag:

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Btw,don't compare your sexiness with me...you are bound to lose :D :enjoy:

I challenge you to a whore off!

No wonder western girls go to Jamaica and other W.Indies countries to get themselves satisfied.
Afghanistanis and Iraqis are way better looking!

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

I challenge you to a whore off!
Be prepared to lose! :L

Written by an (indian) Smita Prakash New Delhi-India....................Oh the irony.:woot:
Yaar i d like the sexy pakistani men to put on their pics as avatar rather than avatars with covered faces like yours. :triniti:

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

^WTF

///////
WTH!
???????

LOL !!! is this because the PK women are unattractive that the men choose Indian or western chicks ??

Oh yes, and Indian girls are so much more attractive, aren't they?

Indian+Bhabhi+nature+hairy+Body+without+Make+Up+Cute+girl.JPG

JAI HIND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom