What's new

Pakistan, Iran agree to complete gas pipeline in 15 months

I said that the army doesn't take AID now , they used to take it under the umbrella of FMS program which has been cancelled since they have rejected it ... I asked you if we have received anything lately and all I got was mere rumors , conspiracy theories and a certain ambiguous post which reminds me of people here on PDF who just do not have answers and hence resort to that tactic ... The nation of 180 million people - the sixth largest cant be run by the AID of a few billion dollars ... Is it so hard to understand ? :azn:

Did I say it can be run completely on aid? Where? :blink:

P.S Logistics bills are counted as some sort of AID ? Thats interesting ! Should we allow them the transit for free despite the infrastructure damage it causes and the money it costs ? :azn: As for the ammunition , we are self-reliant in that , unlike some , who still buy it from the Kremlin ...
1. Inflated Logistics Bills
2. Good that you wanna mock my country on a topic about Pakistan, but making ammunition needs money.. I'm pretty sure they cannot conjure it from the thin air.

1. Inflated Logistics Bills
2. Good that you wanna mock my country on a topic about Pakistan, but making ammunition needs money.. I'm pretty sure they cannot conjure it from the thin air.

1. Again a conspiracy theory just like the last 2 post of yours ! :azn: Otherwise , may I have a link of a credible source ?
2. I didn't intend to , it is just that some people need a reminder that we do not buy ammunition from any country , instead we export it to many ... :)

Did I say it can be run completely on aid? Where? :blink:

So , what was that bit about " enough for a cash strapped nation " in your last post ?

John Kerry might stop 1.5 USD aid, that could be one of the option.

hahahahahah... you think country is being run on mere 1.5 M... people like you stand at shop and say to buyers .. bro please take double shopping bag.. one might not be enough.. :p..

1. Again a conspiracy theory just like the last 2 post of yours ! :azn: Otherwise , may I have a link of a credible source ?

Credibility in Pakistan, Tauba tauba..
The Hindu : News : U.S. worried Pakistan was misusing war funds
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-13-16164-US-rejects-CSF-claims-of-$13-bn

2. I didn't intend to , it is just that some people need a reminder that we do not buy ammunition from any country , instead we export it to many ... :)

I'm sure your keyboard typed that itself.. We have enough reminders to know that even with making your own ammunition your capability as a whole is a paper tiger!

Credibility in Pakistan, Tauba tauba..

I'm sure your keyboard typed that itself.. We have enough reminders to know that even with making your own ammunition your capability as a whole is a paper tiger!

I think I told you the FMS program is cancelled , hence the war funds have stopped , at least care to check the dates of the links you post ( its 2 years old :rofl: ) before mocking yourself :azn: That was 2011 and the USA was/is worried about a lot of things since the war in Afghanistan isn't going their way ...

You question our capability , kid ? Nay , we do not mobilize and back off , deluded citizen of imagined super power country :lol: The so called paper tigers are enough to stop the elephant dead in their tracks , you are open to question your Army why did they do so though :D

15 months is quite fast.

No , actually its quite late ... The work has been going on for quite some time and pipeline on the Iranian side is finished , its just the Pakistani side that is remaining to do their part ...

I think I told you the FMS program is cancelled , hence the war funds have stopped , at least care to check the dates of the links you post before mocking yourself :azn: That was 2011 and the USA is worried about a lot of things since the war in Afghanistan isn't going their war ...

Nay , we do not mobilize and back off , deluded citizen of imagined super power country :lol: The paper tigers are enough to stop the elephant dead in their tracks , you are open to question your Army why did they do so though :D

Check the link in the other link mate its in 2012 which some of your news channels reported as Army rejecting it :lol:

Yes you mobilize and don't back off because stupidity knows no bounds.. Deluded citizen of a suicidal country..

Yes like they have stopped us when we did our thing not so very long ago but hey I need only ask my Politicians, its not the Army which makes these decisions in our case and I believe they were not stupid and backed down, with who knows which org running around with your nukes :lol:

Are the Iranians member once again boycotting pdf?? :what: @Era_923

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the link in the other link mate its in 2012 which some of your news channels reported as Army rejecting it :lol:

Yes you mobilize and don't back off because stupidity knows no bounds.. Deluded citizen of a suicidal country..

From your first link -

Under the CSF, the US government reimburses Pakistan for military expenditure and compensates Islamabad for facilities provided to the coalition forces.

They want every expenditure for them for free ? :azn: Most of the Coalition Support Fund is received by the Govt of Pakistan , not army , they only take it for the operational expenses for the coalition forces , nothing has been bought from it since the FMS program stopped ...

Just a second ago , you were questioning the capability of a paper tiger , kid ... Weren't you ? :azn: All gone to **** - just because of some nukes ! :lol: You talk if we are the only one in the club and you do not know how the continuum of force proceeds ... What you did , we did long ago ... You are actually admitting the same capability now which you were denying previously :rofl:

Good Decision but India very upset about this decision :pakistan::iran:
:)

Under the CSF, the US government reimburses Pakistan for military expenditure and compensates Islamabad for facilities provided to the coalition forces.
Yes and is it not the govt which allocates the defence Budget?

They want every expenditure for them for free ? :azn: Most of the Coalition Support Fund is received by the Govt of Pakistan , not army , they only take it for the operational expenses for the coalition forces ...

I did not say that, I said inflated and news article does point to inflated claims..
Just a second ago , you were questioning the capability of a certain paper tiger , kid ... Weren't you ? :azn: All gone to **** - just because of some nukes ! :lol: You are actually admitting the same capability now which you were denying previously :rofl:

Oh baby, read the whole discussion again, din't you start with ammunition? That ways Paper tiger..
What capability nukes gives is not the Military strength, its the strategic strength..

Good Decision but India very upset about this decision :pakistan::iran:
:)

Tehran's financing a refinery at Gwadar despite some wet dreams by our neighbors who dreamed of what-not with Iran :lol: That is enough to upset them , of course ...

Tehran's financing a refinery at Gwadar despite some wet dreams by our neighbors who dreamed of what-not with Iran :lol: That is enough to upset them , of course ...

It is building that to sell the oil to China, Pakistan is just another pawn for them while the animosity with America lasts! :lol:

Yes and is it not the govt which allocates the defence Budget?

I did not say that, I said inflated and news article does point to inflated claims..

Oh baby, read the whole discussion again, din't you start with ammunition? That ways Paper tiger..
What capability nukes gives is not the Military strength, its the strategic strength..

There's a great difference between Army directly receiving money and buying weapons from it ( which was in the case of FMS ) and Govt of Pakistan allocating them money for their operations with the coalition as well as protection of the supply lines , not the overall operational expenses ...

US has claimed what-not in the past , do you expect me to take everything as true ?

How exactly did ammunition translate for " paper tigers " for you ? Sadly for you , that strategic strength is a significant factor in the overall military strength of a nation , we aren't the only ones in the club with " First Use " policy and not the sole possessor of nuclear weapons , what are the others without it ... :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom