What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

in what way can pakistan help in research ? they do not have experience in this field . at least thats what i feel , please feel free to correct me if i am wrong with any reputable source.

Must come from someplace with a .in at the end I suppose??

Otherwise I can waste another 5 minutes writing on how the initial impetus for the JF was provided by PAC engineers heading to Chengdu to speed the development up. Since CAC was busy in the J-10 then.
But since nobody bothered to call a "reputable" source and tell them "hey, we got Pakistani's going to work on the JF... take a picture, write an article please, make sure the writer has a western name"..

Nothing unexpected...J10B was desiegned according to their requerement as they were not interested in acquiring J 10A....so it was expected that Pakistan will involve their scientist in this project...Its almost like Su 30 and Su 30MKI deal......The only exception is that the DRDO with their labs was directly{with investment too} involved in the R&D of MKI...

like i asked, any source which does not originate in a thread on this forum? also i was asking for specifics . in which fields and on which modules will pakistan work .
by operating an aircraft does not make you able to design it . if that was the case every country from Bangladesh to Burma would do so .

Pakistan is likely involved with the development of J-2X as well, not surprising at all.

This report though not coming from oficial source has some weight to it. A friend's father is engaged on the Saudi Al Yarmouk project in Saudi Arabia (Local assembly of typhon fighters) who voiced similar probabilities.

like i asked, any source which does not originate in a thread on this forum? also i was asking for specifics . in which fields and on which modules will pakistan work .
by operating an aircraft does not make you able to design it . if that was the case every country from Bangladesh to Burma would do so .
Pakistan has been operating falcon for 3 decades, it has been maintaining it and overhauling it, when you work continously with system, you do get a clear understanding to as what do they do and how are they constructued. While one may know how a perticular circuit is built, there are a host of constraints to producing that thing e.g. availability of materials, circuitary development equipment etc. Pakistan learned a lot from Mirage rose program working alongside French. For your information, F-7Pg had hundered of (Yes its true) changes made to orginal F-7 to make it meet PAF's operational needs.It was PAF who developed the HUD for F-7 platform which was implemented in F-7PG. Dont you wonder why even PAF F-6s could carry AIM 9A/B siderwinders?

Hi,

Have you ever heard of a company named 3M-----if not then please do some research. It is one of the most important company / conglomerate in the world---without which every major company in the western world is sort of incomplete---you know what 3M specializes in----and what their claim of fame is----our participation is very similiar to that.

Where India is buying the Pakistani are partners in developing. Impressive.

Point taken... I would like to see your view on same topic after you complete 1000 posts... :)

@Topic: No wonder that the Pakistani engineer/officers are involve into J10B Project.. We all know that the J10A is available and J10B is advance version of it. The second point is every country has different need so Pakistan need J10B for different role (may be) than china will use it.

As Pakistan need is different, Pakistan will not buy J10B in "as it is " condition. They would like to tailor it according to their need. The Pakisatni engineers will give the input to chinese and chinese will do the improvement, In the due course Pakistani engineers will learn.

This news is irrelevant, As most of the country request some modification, if both country agree there engineers work together. (Though America don't allow buyer to work together on their bird).

I am hopeful that Pakistani engineer will learn and use there skills to create a pool of scientists in Pakistan.. As per my understanding, Pakistan will not develop something costly from scratch. China is there to provide them cheaper option, why they need to develop fighter plane/Aircraft carrier/ Destroyer??

mate i am literally begging you to post at least one source . i will even settle for a Pakistani media site . but give me one , just one source showing you have the capability of any sort of development capabilities when it comes to fighters.

WE dont want to give you the source, and if it makes you sleep well at night we dont have any expertise. Now happy!

Buzz off.

Then go and troll on a Bengali or Burmese forum, oh wait, they did not have a share in developing a jet fighter!!

You should stop trolling now mate. Then why are there plane loads of Pakistani engineers and personnel in CAC and all there facilities?

mate i am literally begging you to post at least one source . i will even settle for a Pakistani media site . but give me one , just one source showing you have the capability of any sort of development capabilities when it comes to fighters.

jbgt, There can't be source for everything ,somethings are kept secret due to certain reasons , PAC and Paf has a history of doing things without much yelling and showing off stuff ,because they know there resources are limited and showing anything off before time may led their advantage to disappear as they have a rival with much budget and sources to neutralize that, so much of the things are kept secret here unlike IAF where everything is made public before even existence , This has been the strategy of PAF for quite sometime now.

Even during jf-17 development it was kept secret and only came to known after many years . Few things are only became known because of the links of certain people form inside sources, sometime they can't hold it and make it public under immense excitement.

Most of the things you will get will not be publicly advertised in media . Like when pshamim sahib told us about Qing class sub it was not made public neither any news paper published it thats because pshamim sahib had some internal source , at that time people like you were asking for links of news channels and blogs but at that time there was not link until after a month the first news was appeared in the local newspaper and then it spread like a fire .

So this time round you may not find any source for long until and unless you see the real FC-20 made public and with it every info regarding to it

Back
Top Bottom