What's new

Pakistan industrialists invite Narendra Modi to Pakistan

such a unwanted "mass murderer" person should not come unless all allegation are cleared (other then private visit not known to public).

3,000 Muslims were killed...what were the hindu casualties?

2000+ americans + many other nationality ppl died on 11 spetember 2001..Where was ur sense of outrage when OBL was found in Pakistan right under the nose of ur Army, instead ur outrage was against US forces for having killed him in Pakistan

Oh wait!! is it because those who died in twin towers were not muslims...!!

Where was ur sense of outrage against Sudanese leader under whom millions of non-muslims where butchered and raped? Why because he is a muslim u dont shout or protest..

But hey u have leader whose only mistake might be the incompetency he showed during the riots in his early CM years and u guys seem to shout all the expletives against him..y? is it because he is non-muslim or because ppl who died were muslims...

Oh by the way before making up ur numbers about how many ppl died in those riots..plz read below

On 27 February 2002 at Godhra City in the state of Gujarat, the Sabarmati Express train was attacked by a large Muslim mob in a conspiracy. The attack prompted retaliatory massacres against Muslims and communal riots on a large scale, in which 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed and 223 more people were reported missing. 523 places of worship were damaged: 298 dargahs, 205 mosques, 17 temples, and 3 churches. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims and 10,000 Hindus fled their homes. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made. In total 27,901 Hindus and 7,651 Muslims were arrested. Nearly 10,000 rounds of bullets were fired in police shootings that killed 93 Muslims and 77 Hindus.

and funny thing police firing killed rioters on both sides(see the bolded line) !!

such a unwanted "mass murderer" person should not come unless all allegation are cleared (other then private visit not known to public).

ur industrialists don't care ur people.ohhhhhhhhh..........i forget, there no one care others. everyone having own thought.

2000+ americans + many other nationality ppl died on 11 spetember 2001..Where was ur sense of outrage when OBL was found in Pakistan right under the nose of ur Army, instead ur outrage was against US forces for having killed him in Pakistan

Where was ur sense of outrage against Sudanese leader under whom millions of non-muslims where butchered and raped? Why because he is a muslim u dont shout or protest..

But hey u have leader whose only mistake might be the incompetency he showed during the riots in his early CM years and u guys seem to shout all the expletives against him..y? is it because he is non-muslim or because ppl who died were muslims...

Oh by the way before making up ur numbers about how many ppl died in those riots..plz read below

and funny thing police firing killed rioters on both sides(see the bolded line) !!

Didnt you know that rioters should be fired upon only if they are non Muslims.. The only exception to this rule is if the police force is Chinese.. :)

On Topic, wait till your numbers are hit with a barrage of nonsensical accusations of propaganda and fudged up Bharti numbers ;)

Didnt you know that rioters should be fired upon only if they are non Muslims.. The only exception to this rule is if the police force is Chinese.. :)

On Topic, wait till your numbers are hit with a barrage of nonsensical accusations of propaganda and fudged up Bharti numbers ;)

Not only that, all the stories these Pakistani posters seem to throw every time Gujarat riots are mentioned such as 'rape and murder of a pregnant woman 'kausar banu' and removal of the foetus' and best bakery case turned out to be bogus and were cooked up to create propaganda material(for terrorist training) against Indians(probably by U Know Who!!).

The SIT team created by Supreme court noted these in its reports.Most of the stories by Teesta seetalvad turned out to be cooked up...
Infact many Gujarati muslims themselves said a lot of stories were cooked up to sensationalize the riots

only one politician from BJP is invited to pakistan & i.e L K Advani ;)
i hope every indian remember what he said in pakistan when he visited pakistan last time:rofl:

and remember when he go back he lose his seat ahahhhahaah

you useless twat, review ANY of my posts on this forum i've been vocal about my condemnation of terror incidents around the globe --especially that like 9/11

who the fack are you to put allegations on me

you useless twat, review ANY of my posts on this forum i've been vocal about my condemnation of terror incidents around the globe --especially that like 9/11

who the fack are you to put allegations on me

I think you made yourself loud and clear Abu bhai - no sitting on the fence with you and mixing your words!!!

like i said before. not proved yet. allegations don't count.

are you sure? :whistle:

after all, india is not new to saffron extremism...i've heard stories about what your militant groups like RSS, Bajarang dal and all those guys have done to Christians as well (i understand if you have no regard for the lives of Muslims -that isnt entirely uncharacteristic of many of you)

Back
Top Bottom