What's new

Pakistan, India have a great future together : President Zardari

Pk_Thunder

Reaction score

ISLAMABAD, Nov 22 (APP): President Asif Ali Zardari Saturday said despite their differences, Pakistan and India have a great future together and neither country should feel threatened from the other.“We shall take Pak‑India relationship to a new level,” President Asif Ali Zardari said in his video address to the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit, broadcast live for the conclave in New Delhi.

“I do not feel threatened by India and India should not feel threatened from us,” he said.

The President said for the first time in the history of the parliament of Pakistan “today we have a parliament which is already pre‑agreed upon a friendly relationship with India.”

He said “inspite of our disputes, we have a great future together.”

Zardari said he would admit that the two countries have challenges but stressed that there was a need for looking at the opportunities that exist between the two countries.

ISLAMABAD, Nov 22 (APP): President Asif Ali Zardari Saturday said despite their differences, Pakistan and India have a great future together and neither country should feel threatened from the other.“We shall take Pak‑India relationship to a new level,” President Asif Ali Zardari said in his video address to the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit, broadcast live for the conclave in New Delhi.

“I do not feel threatened by India and India should not feel threatened from us,” he said.

The President said for the first time in the history of the parliament of Pakistan “today we have a parliament which is already pre‑agreed upon a friendly relationship with India.”

He said “inspite of our disputes, we have a great future together.”

Zardari said he would admit that the two countries have challenges but stressed that there was a need for looking at the opportunities that exist between the two countries.

i believe he might be the worst president pakistan has ever had
i mean he cant even recognize his own enemies; idiot

Yeah , maybe you should be president. It'll solve a lot of Problems :tup::tup:

maybe he recognizes the enemies: poor economy and terrorism.......
and thus he is trying to mend bridges with india.....so that he can be stress-free from one side........

Watever he recon's or not all we should hope for is our saftey first and then we need peace for sure its enough now we are going back in time while others move ahead time to wake up smell the coffie and get with the damn prog stop this blood shed!! GOD bless Pakistan and good luck to both countires in peace.

My Friend!!The World is changing from Geo-politics to Geo-economics and remember there is no permanent friend or enemy in the international affairs.we both countries need to enhance trade and commerce as it will lead to more people to people contact,hence the trust deficit to some extent can be brought down..Also,we cant change the geography of our countries,we both have to live together so why not to live in peace?we should stop looking back in the past,lets see a bright future for us and for our future generations...we have remained foes from the first day of our inception,Both Pakistan and India have gained nothing from such bad relations...so lets sort out the problems and issues between us so that peace in the South Asia can be ensured :tup:

Regards

My Friend!!The World is changing from Geo-politics to Geo-economics and remember there is no permanent friend or enemy in the international affairs.we both countries need to enhance trade and commerce as it will lead to more people to people contact,hence the trust deficit to some extent can be brought down..Also,we cant change the geography of our countries,we both have to live together so why not to live in peace?we should stop looking back in the past,lets see a bright future for us and for our future generations...we have remained foes from the first day of our inception,Both Pakistan and India have gained nothing from such bad relations...so lets sort out the problems and issues between us so that peace in the South Asia can be ensured :tup:

Regards

It's these morons on both sides that need to be marginalized. That won't happen till the masses reject ignorance and hate in favor of life and liberty.

maybe he recognizes the enemies: poor economy and terrorism.......
and thus he is trying to mend bridges with india.....so that he can be stress-free from one side........

He is recorded as most corrupt person on earth, he can only make the economy worst and there is no 'may be' he has proved it in few months of his rule.
India is instrumental in every bomb blast, street killing, and epidemic and by opening Pakistan to Indians he is actually facilitating terrorism.
He can keep meding bridges with india while india keep killing Pakistanis.
He is their becuase of our media and Aitizaz and party.

hmmm sure we would love to make friendship with india after they take over kashmir, crimple our military, split pak into many states, and turn pakistan into many slave nations and let jadari be the king.

hmmm sure we would love to make friendship with india after they take over kashmir, crimple our military, split pak into many states, and turn pakistan into many slave nations and let jadari be the king.

hmm........mate, I dont share your optimism........india's politicians are too involved in domestic politics to implement such a shrewd plan..........

infact, indian politicians are right now against US strikes in pak........they say that 'a strong pak is in favour of india'............

so dont worry.........irrespective of wat zardari says.........india is backing pak.......

He is recorded as most corrupt person on earth, he can only make the economy worst and there is no 'may be' he has proved it in few months of his rule.
India is instrumental in every bomb blast, street killing, and epidemic and by opening Pakistan to Indians he is actually facilitating terrorism.
He can keep meding bridges with india while india keep killing Pakistanis.
He is their becuase of our media and Aitizaz and party.

are you saying that 'jihad' is being backed by 'hindu india'.........!:what::what:

SIMPLE words let me spell out for the ones in a another world we need peace stop the blood shed its enough!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom