What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ OK sir, you have right to be disagree with Indians

no problem :)

My starting of this thread was never meant for showing Indians as an Inferior Race, rather wanted to prove, What I have written in my first post. Obviously along with it posted couple of videos which prove that there are even more differences in between two nations then religion itself and that was to Expose Indians propoganda that ''We are the same people''. By the way, Indians took it that way. :smokin: Now someone tell me who has got the Inferiority complex. We Pakistanis want to distance ourselves from Indians and they are the one's obsessed with Pakistan and Pakistanis. Telling the world that how 'bad & terrorist' Pakistan is :lazy: and at the same time, Try owning anything and every thing Pakistani. :no: One Advice to them. Get a life.:enjoy:

THE REGION U ARE LIVING IN WAS VERY MUCH A PART OF INDIA.... AND U CAN CRY , PLEAD OR DO ANYTHING..... IT WAS OUR PART.... AND BCOZ OF SOME FANATICS LIKE U THIS LAND GOT SEPERATED FROM INDIA..... IT WAS OUR LAND ...... NOBOBY WANTS TO CLAIM PAKISTANIS.... WE CLAIM PAKISTAN.... HINDUS AND SIKHS LIVED THERE AND MOST OF THEM WERE THE RICH ONES.... ACTUALLY DEY FORMED THE RICH MAJORITY..... IT IS THAT INFERIORITY COMPLEX WHICH FORCED U ALL TO MAKE UR OWN NATION..... IT IS UR INFERIORITY COMPLEX WHICH FORCED U TO OPEN THIS THREAD.... SINDHUDESH AND PUNJAB IN PAKISTAN IS OUR LAND.... BUT YES WE DONT CARE ABOUT PAKISTANIS ..

THE REGION U ARE LIVING IN WAS VERY MUCH A PART OF INDIA.... AND U CAN CRY , PLEAD OR DO ANYTHING..... IT WAS OUR PART.... AND BCOZ OF SOME FANATICS LIKE U THIS LAND GOT SEPERATED FROM INDIA..... IT WAS OUR LAND ...... NOBOBY WANTS TO CLAIM PAKISTANIS.... WE CLAIM PAKISTAN.... HINDUS AND SIKHS LIVED THERE AND MOST OF THEM WERE THE RICH ONES.... ACTUALLY DEY FORMED THE RICH MAJORITY..... IT IS THAT INFERIORITY COMPLEX WHICH FORCED U ALL TO MAKE UR OWN NATION..... IT IS UR INFERIORITY COMPLEX WHICH FORCED U TO OPEN THIS THREAD.... SINDHUDESH AND PUNJAB IN PAKISTAN IS OUR LAND.... BUT YES WE DONT CARE ABOUT PAKISTANIS ..

relax man, tun off the caps lock and have some chai.
This much frustration will lead to high blood pressure.

Just take it easy and accept the fact that Pakistan exists in reality.

This thread is very informative, it tells us the half-Arab Maulana Azad was right, and that (African looking according to Omar) Indian Gujrati leader of Muslim League was wrong.

This thread shows India's diversity and inclusiveness and the the large pious hearts of the usual suspects.

The only problem I have is the kind of racism thats part of a nation's battered psyche. How many threads Indians start on 'how we are the same ppl' - NONE, and how many threads are started by pakistanis to 'show the differences' - once a week, its obvious where the identity crisis and inferiority complex is that requires these lame assertions and sloganeering. If these racist turds were decent human beings I would pity them.

relax man, tun off the caps lock and have some chai.
This much frustration will lead to high blood pressure.

Just take it easy and accept the fact that Pakistan exists in reality.

WHEN SOME PPL ARE OUT OF WORDS.... THEY TEND TO OFFER ME CHAI.... WHICH I TAKE WILLINGLY:coffee:

AND EVERYONE HERE IN INDIA ACCEPTS THAT PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY .... BUT IT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE THERE DONT RECOGNISE THAT BEFORE 1947 AND CENTURIES AGO IT WAS PART OF INDIA..... U SHUD COOL DEM DOWN

Hardcore Hindu Fanatic :eek:

you get your chai from Aliens? :woot:
Man, lay off the good stuff.

And part of India? What India? the country? no such thing
The geographic region of South Asia? we never left that ;)
I don't understand why you are getting so upset.
Pakistanis have always considered Pakistan as part of South Asia.
We have never been part of India the country tho.

^^ we have accepted that Pak is reality

Wish it was true, wholly.

Crux of the disscussion. Thank You Sir.

Of course Indians and Pakistanis are different. One Indian is not the same as the other Indian let alone a Pakistani, and like India Pakistan itself is extremely diverse. If we are speaking in terms of genetics then it was shown in a recent study that Punjabis and North Indian Brahmins are closer to Pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis then they are to other Indians so of course we share similarities. But then along with this, Pashtuns, Hazaras, Tajiks Balochis, who make up a fourth of Pakistan's population are virtually non existent in India. Does that mean that Pakistanis and Afghans are the same? Of course not. The fact is all the countries of this region are diverse, with some ethnicities existing across borders. Only people of these ethnicities can convincingly say that we are the same as those on the other side of the border. The others apart from sharing some cultural and linguistic similarities are different to each other.

YES U WERE NOT PART OF INDIA...... U ALL BELONG TO LAND OF "ZATHURA" IN OUTER SPACE..... AND SUDDENLY IN 1947 U ALL PLANNED TO SHIFT TO EARTH AND MADE UP A COUNTRY CALLED PAKISTAN....:pakistan:

YES U WERE NOT PART OF INDIA...... U ALL BELONG TO LAND OF "ZATHURA" IN OUTER SPACE..... AND SUDDENLY IN 1947 U ALL PLANNED TO SHIFT TO EARTH AND MADE UP A COUNTRY CALLED PAKISTAN....:pakistan:

1. please stop using caps, my eyes are starting to bleed.
2. No more star trek for you, your imagination is getting out of control.

Of course Indians and Pakistanis are different. One Indian is not the same as the other Indian let alone a Pakistani, and like India Pakistan itself is extremely diverse. If we are speaking in terms of genetics then it was shown in a recent study that Punjabis and North Indian Brahmins are closer to Pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis then they are to other Indians so of course we share similarities. But then along with this, Pashtuns, Hazaras, Tajiks Balochis, who make up a fourth of Pakistan's population are virtually non existent in India. Does that mean that Pakistanis and Afghans are the same? Of course not. The fact is all the countries of this region are diverse, with some ethnicities existing across borders. Only people of these ethnicities can convincingly say that we are the same as those on the other side of the border. The others apart from sharing some cultural and linguistic similarities are different to each other.

Every ethnic group is unique in their sense but share lots of similarities with their immediate neighbouring ethnic group. Like my one question, which language is more similar to Punjabi language, is it Pashto or Urdu-Hindi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom