What's new

Pakistan India Alliance ?

A well-meant thread, although some of the members are getting a tad too emotional. Some of the comments here are identical to what Indians ridicule Zaid Hamid for - "Our potential is unlimited"..."this is our century"..."we can be the greatest if we are united"..."external powers are the reason we are divided" etc.

I agree there is nothing preventing us from being friendly. That not only makes sense for peace and security, but also for economic and developmental reasons. But the issue is - are our people mature enough to handle it? People talk of the EU, but that came about 50 years after the end of WWII. And that too among modern, prosperous and open societies. We are a far cry from it. Why blame the uneducated and extremist - even on this forum, one can witness the hostilities between the cream of the countries. Genuine appreciation of the other's achievements are rare, and at best, there are back-handed compliments. Members spare no opportunity to remind the other of poverty, dictatorship, terrorism, lack of toilets etc. It isn't Lord Macaulay or Barack Obama or Hilary Clinton who is asking you to do that. It is you who is doing it, with apparent full awareness of our shortchanged-by-the-west history. Has anyone given that a thought?

India and Pakistan must work together, just as we both should with all other countries. But let us not keep blaming the west and foreign powers for coming between us. That may have been the case 60 years back. If you can't get over it in all these years, you probably never will.

What a lovely thread.

Allow me to dream a little. :D

I dream of India and Pakistan as two nations, independent, proud, strong and existing in amity. I dream of the day when, despite our border, a Pakistani can simply relocate to work in Mumbai or an Indian in Karachi.

I dream of a day when a Pakistani business can easily have an Indian address, and an Indian corporation its headquarters in Pakistan.

I dream of a day when I can drive across the border to see for myself the beautiful northern areas of Pakistan, thus far seen only in pictures.

I dream of a day when we, the elite minority, can feel free to turn our attention to the hundreds of millions living in poverty in the sub continent.

I dream of a day when our politicians will be forced to work for us, instead of working for their own ends.

I may not see this in my lifetime, but I dream of a day when, thus living in amity, our two nations can prosper to the extent that an Indian or Pakistani citizenship becomes a symbol most respected and sought after.

I even dream of a day when the directors of RAW and ISI can sit down together over a cup of tea and share information, and maybe laugh at each other a little. :partay:

What a lovely thread.

Allow me to dream a little. :D

I dream of India and Pakistan as two nations, independent, proud, strong and existing in amity. I dream of the day when, despite our border, a Pakistani can simply relocate to work in Mumbai or an Indian in Karachi.

I dream of a day when a Pakistani business can easily have an Indian address, and an Indian corporation its headquarters in Pakistan.

I dream of a day when I can drive across the border to see for myself the beautiful northern areas of Pakistan, thus far seen only in pictures.

I dream of a day when we, the elite minority, can feel free to turn our attention to the hundreds of millions living in poverty in the sub continent.

I dream of a day when our politicians will be forced to work for us, instead of working for their own ends.

I may not see this in my lifetime, but I dream of a day when, thus living in amity, our two nations can prosper to the extent that an Indian or Pakistani citizenship becomes a symbol most respected and sought after.

I even dream of a day when the directors of RAW and ISI can sit down together over a cup of tea and share information, and maybe laugh at each other a little. :partay:

its my dream too :victory: man we eat drink work togather here why can't we friends there?:D

its after i open a thread for control guys :partay:

The only hope that keeps me is..wen these Europeans after 1000 years of butchering each other can today be brothers..why should we lose hope after just 3 wars and 63 years..??

The only thing they have and we lack is EDUCATION,,That too proper EDUCATION..not emphasising Religion..

Lets hope for the best.:rolleyes:

and imagine the terror in the opposition team having to bowl to Sachin,Dhoni,Yuvraj,Raina,Sehwag ,Afridi, and having to bat against bowlers like Gul,Asif,Zaheer Khan,Harbhajan ......

Am i dreaming too much..? :partay:

Last edited:
This is one of the very few threads, that I see both Pakistan and India uniting as one, it really touch my heart. I salute to all those Indians out there who favor friendship with Pakistan!

Jai Hind
Pakistan Zindabad

1465.gif
:pakistan:

Thanks to you I got to know how to use this
1465.gif
:yahoo::yahoo:

The only hope that keeps me is..wen these Europeans after 1000 years of butchering each other can today be brothers..why should we lose hope after just 3 wars and 63 years..??

The only thing they have and we lack is EDUCATION,,That too proper EDUCATION..not emphasising Religion..

Lets hope for the best.:rolleyes:

and imagine the terror in the opposition team having to bowl to Sachin,Dhoni,Yuvraj,Raina,Sehwag ,Afridi, and having to bat against bowlers like Gul,Asif,Zaheer Khan,Harbhajan ......

Am i dreaming too much..? :partay:

so sweet i know one day we think what we earn from hate but when i don't know. may be i am not there to see that day but it will happen .:rolleyes:

Pakistan has expertise in Al-Khalid, India in Arjun- Guess what a beast would be the Next tank we jointly take up

India has Expertise in LCA tejas Pakistan In JF-17- Guess what an Aircraft would it be If we jointly take up

India can make Attack helicopter and Pakistan can be a partner in our next gen Helicopter

India can make Nuke subs, Cant we both make conventional Subs jointly?

Pakistan Can make Corner shot technology Rifles, Cant we both jointly develop a world class product?

India is one among the space giants, ISRO and SUPARCO can jointly Take up Projects and launch satellites and Even a Man to moon..

India can make Frigates,Corvetties,Destroyers and Aircraft carrier, What if we jointly develop these???

India and Pakistan by itself can contribute so much towards each other and Look at our fate, we are being made to fight each other... Arent we fools??

When vast majority of the population of both countries become educated and secularism flourishes over the poison of the ill educated -illiterate culture , only then both Pakistan and India will prosper together in great harmony. But now , this wishful thinking only. The freedom will come from democracy, education and secularism only. The other alternative is destruction .

If India and Pakistan get more economically inclined then you would see a real positive step in the relations. Money Money Money

Few of these men like :smitten:"Imran Khan" can make our countries better friends !! long live such far sighted people!!!:smitten:

@Benny thanks for sharing this useful thread. I totally agree with you because there are two reasons.

1. we should think that what is happening, and we dont have to criticize each other.

2. These Gora people wants from us to keep fighting with each other because there is a benefit of Gora people.

3. If we will get unite then how they can sell their products from two oppositions? And they can tale benefit from us? if we will become strong then who will go the their countries and lift their economy?

Guys think about it and dont fight, its a time of thinking coz no one can resolve your issues they are just spectators..

Its not me, its BB who started this nice thread.

Back
Top Bottom