What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

pakistan___sheosar_lake_6_by_pakdev-d3403st.jpg

Lahore_Aiport_by_funeral_of_hearts666.jpg

pakistan___khunjerab_pass_1_by_pakdev-d2y7lki.jpg

pakistan___kaghan_valley_8_by_pakdev-d2y1t91.jpg

Amazing pictures !! I really liked style of trucks ... :D why are they colorful like that?

And i have one question. Can you give us some info(little info below of them) about pics that you have posted? Where are they located ? Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore etc? I saw a few magnificent mosques but i dont know where are they located !!

It will be useful for people (like me) who are going to visit Pakistan !! And thanks for these beautiful pictures !!

Amazing pictures !! I really liked style of trucks ... :D why are they colorful like that?

Culture.... of truckers.

And i have one question. Can you give us some info(little info below of them) about pics that you have posted? Where are they located ? Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore etc? I saw a few magnificent mosques but i dont know where are they located !!

It will be useful for people (like me) who are going to visit Pakistan !! And thanks for these beautiful pictures !!

Plz post the pics your talkin abt so tht we could identify them.

Pakistan north and north-west are very beautiful. Send more pictures for us to see and enjoy. Before 1971 it was a dream for us in the east to see all these places. I went to and saw only Karachi. But, before going to northern places I had to come back. Now, it has become a foreign country to us.

Pakistan north and north-west are very beautiful. Send more pictures for us to see and enjoy. Before 1971 it was a dream for us in the east to see all these places. I went to and saw only Karachi. But, before going to northern places I had to come back. Now, it has become a foreign country to us.

thx i'm glad atleast somebody is seeing them this thread hardly gets any participation it goes ages without any comments other than me posting pics i have posted thousands of epic pics of pakistan which have gone unviewed :undecided: nonetheless i will still keep posting anyway stay tuned for more.

Who told you nobody visits this topic....I am a regular visitor here. Please post some more awesome pictures. They are lovely and i really enjoyed seeing them

Great pics, I agree this thread and the other pictures of Pakistani cities threads hardly get any comments.

Great pictures. Keep coming.
Thanks for sharing.:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom