What's new

Pakistan idol

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am going to upload some of the best performances of Pakistan Idol in this thread. Others are most welcome to contribute.

1) I have become fan of this guy. The best singer from Pakistan idol so far. Unfortunately the whole song was not recorded properly by the uploader. It was breathtaking when listening on the TV

@A.Rafay is that you my friend?

Abdul Rafay

Edit: thanks @Raja.Pakistani for sharing the video with better quality. I have replaced my link with your's

Last edited:
It was so unfortunate for this guy. He sounded a wonderful singer till he had to sing without guitar

If you want to have a good laugh. It's a must watch

I did also like the sajjid abbas and rose mary in previous epsiode

[video]

[video]

Last edited:
This girl's other song was also very nice. Couldn't find right now as I am slightly busy

This girl's other song was also very nice. Couldn't find right now as I am slightly busy

Sana zulifiqar sung well . I wish they sing Pakistani songs more because ei love old filmi songs of 80s, gahzal and pop singers of pakistan...these stupid songs bachna aey haseno and dil mera muft ka dont personally like them at all

they rejected this girl maria meer after insulting her and she made song with amanat ali lol

[video]

[video]
[/quote]

thanks for providing the link of Abdul Rafay's song. I have replaced my low quality video with your link.

Sana zulifiqar sung well . I wish they sing Pakistani songs more because ei love old filmi songs of 80s, gahzal and pop singers of pakistan...these stupid songs bachna aey haseno and dil mera muft ka dont personally like them at all

they rejected this girl maria meer after insulting her and she made song with amanat ali lol

[video]

[video]
[/quote]

I think they should have restricted the song choice to Pakistan only. This is Pakistan idol and we have enough collection of songs in Pakistan too.

Agree with your post, bachna aye haseno is not even a song to me.. just a noise with selected/limited fan group of teenagers.

thanks for providing the link of Abdul Rafay's song. I have replaced my low quality video with your link.

I think they should have restricted the song choice to Pakistan only. This is Pakistan idol and we have enough collection of songs in Pakistan too.

Agree with your post, bachna aye haseno is not even a song to me.. just a noise with selected/limited fan group of teenagers.
Our songs have best lyrics and poetry. we have great sufiana songs, pop songs, old fimi songs because we all know our film industry got decline after 90s and then you have qawaali, ghazal singers etc These are some real songs with real poetry unlike sheela ki jawani type singing which dont make any sense . I have nothing against indian music i listen to their good songs/artist as well and they have abundance of talent in music.Art has no boundary but as you said its Pakistan idol so there should be more songs from Pakistan but what we can expect from Geo

Just speechless after watching this video. Not sure if I should laugh high, higher, highest or rather cry for the stupidness of her highness

Just speechless after watching this video. Not sure if I should laugh high, higher, highest or rather cry for the stupidness of her highness

These are all idiots who don't know anything about singing thatswhy concentrate on others irrelevant things and show off . They only embarrass themselves with such acts :D

here is another one

[video]

maa sadqey jawaey te piyoo lahnta pawey :D

Our songs have best lyrics and poetry. we have great sufiana songs, pop songs, old fimi songs because we all know our film industry got decline after 90s and then you have qawaali, ghazal singers etc These are some real songs with real poetry unlike sheela ki jawani type singing which dont make any sense . I have nothing against indian music i listen to their good songs/artist as well and they have abundance of talent in music.Art has no boundary but as you said its Pakistan idol so there should be more songs from Pakistan but what we can expect from Geo
agree yaar

Was always fan of our sufiana kalam and folk songs. New item songs as mentioned by you just goes out of my head. I have never liked any item song a part from the new Kamlee song from Dhoom 3 if you consider it item song. Besides that - sheela or veena or any mirchi songs appearing in bollywood movies is a lot of noise and nothing else.

I am about to sleep... Good night

These are all idiots who don't know anything about singing thatswhy concentrate on others irrelevant things and show off . They only embarrass themselves with such acts :D

maa sadqey jawaey te piyoo lahnta pawey :D
indeed!!!!

agree yaar

Was always fan of our sufiana kalam and folk songs. New item songs as mentioned by you just goes out of my head. I have never liked any item song a part from the new Kamlee song from Dhoom 3 if you consider it item song. Besides that - sheela or veena or any mirchi songs appearing in bollywood movies is a lot of noise and nothing else.

I am about to sleep... Good night

indeed!!!!
good night sleep well :)

I am going to upload some of the best performances of Pakistan Idol in this thread. Others are most welcome to contribute.

1) I have become fan of this guy. The best singer from Pakistan idol so far. Unfortunately the whole song was not recorded properly by the uploader. It was breathtaking when listening on the TV

@A.Rafay is that you my friend?

Abdul Rafay

Edit: thanks @Raja.Pakistani for sharing the video with better quality. I have replaced my link with your's

Is Rafay ko dekho!!

Back
Top Bottom