What's new

Pakistan : Head in the sand

The article is about far left liberal dogma.. that everything is our fault and that all the terrorists are hiding in Pakistan. Which is of course bull crap, because terrorists escape to Afghanistan, then launch attacks in Pakistan and escape back to Afghanistan. And of course about Afghanistan having less terrorist attacks, I explained that in post #5.

Btw, 15,000 figure is the number of murders in US, not natural deaths. i.e. people killing other people. And it is relevant to the topic if you want to paint Pakistan equivalent to remote African regions..

Over 12,000 murders across Pakistan in 2010: HRCP – The Express Tribune

There are those kind of murders in Pakistan too.. This article does not talk of those.. But violence that falls in the realms of sectarian, terrorism and ethnic streaks of violence..

The article is about far left liberal dogma.. that everything is our fault and that all the terrorists are hiding in Pakistan. Which is of course bull crap, because terrorists escape to Afghanistan, then launch attacks in Pakistan and escape back to Afghanistan. And of course about Afghanistan having less terrorist attacks, I explained that in post #5.

Btw, 15,000 figure is the number of murders in US, not natural deaths. i.e. people killing other people. And it is relevant to the topic if you want to paint Pakistan equivalent to remote African regions..

sirjee, if you see all the no.1 , 2,3 ..... terrorists of al qaeda and taliban have been found inside the pakistan. they have a very solid infra inside pakistan.

Over 12,000 murders across Pakistan in 2010: HRCP – The Express Tribune

There are those kind of murders in Pakistan too.. This article does not talk of those.. But violence that falls in the realms of sectarian, terrorism and ethnic streaks of violence..

Yes, so this is everything combined, terrorist attacks, sectarian violence, drone attacks, everything. Whereas US has 17,000 (I just double checked my figures -- http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm). And btw, that figure from the US is not complete.. not all jurisdictions report to FBI. So adjusting for population, Pakistan has more but only by a fraction. But you seem to be suggesting that it's the end of the world for Pakistan, i.e. Pakistan being several times or more worse..

sirjee, if you see all the no.1 , 2,3 ..... terrorists of al qaeda and taliban have been found inside the pakistan. they have a very solid infra inside pakistan.

You could argue that to be the case in FATA.. yes we need to clean that place up.

I dont mind if Pak media highlights problems of Pakistan with the "intention" to find a solution not for putting masala to get more sale. At the same time, this is also their duty to show the world the positve side of Pakistan which is unknown for outsiders.

One of our indian friend said that this is ur own Pak media not indians who are saying this.

I agreed but, what is ur(some indians not all) intention in making threads and posting such articles which highlights just bad things happening in Pakistan. why are some indians working so hard to find such articles.

Are u thinking we Pakistanies are unaware about Pakistan's problems and that's why not trying to solve thisa and as u know better than us, so, it is ur duty to tell us and the whole world what kind of hell Pakistan is.
What is ur point guys except point scoring?

Are u indirectly trying to compare Pakistan's and India's present situation and want to prove the edge India has at this moment?

or u are a well wisher of Pakistan thats y u r keep highlighting these issues within Pakistan? ( well by keeping our history in mind I really wish I can believe in this)

Yes, so this is everything combined, terrorist attacks, sectarian violence, drone attacks, everything. Whereas US has 17,000 (I just double checked my figures -- FASTSTATS - Homicide). And btw, that figure from the US is not complete.. not all jurisdictions report to FBI. So adjusting for population, Pakistan has more but only by a fraction. But you seem to be suggesting that it's the end of the world for Pakistan, i.e. Pakistan being several times or more worse..

Its not the number but the kind of killings.. You rarely hear 40 people blown to smithereens on a regular basis in any other place in the world outside of Pakistan..

Its not the number but the kind of killings.. You rarely hear 40 people blown to smithereens on a regular basis in any other place in the world outside of Pakistan..

:lol:

Please come back when logic start making sense to you.. "Its not the number but the kind of killings.." Seriously?? :lol::lol:

I dont mind if Pak media highlights problems of Pakistan with the "intention" to find a solution not for putting masala to get more sale. At the same time, this is also their duty to show the world the positve side of Pakistan which is unknown for outsiders.

One of our indian friend said that this is ur own Pak media not indians who are saying this.

I agreed but, what is ur(some indians not all) intention in making threads and posting such articles which highlights just bad things happening in Pakistan. why are some indians working so hard to find such articles.

Are u thinking we Pakistanies are unaware about Pakistan's problems and that's why not trying to solve thisa and as u know better than us, so, it is ur duty to tell us and the whole world what kind of hell Pakistan is.
What is ur point guys except point scoring?

Are u indirectly trying to compare Pakistan's and India's present situation and want to prove the edge India has at this moment?

or u are a well wisher of Pakistan thats y u r keep highlighting these issues within Pakistan? ( well by keeping our history in mind I really wish I can believe in this)

Agreed strategic and social topics should not be raised just with the plain intent of point scoring on both sides, Indian/Pakistani/Chinese. Allowed topic should have concrete matters with atleast some positives to discuss about. As an Indian I am tired of biased and un-researched topics that keep getting raised which have already been negated on probably numerous occasions by esteemed Indian members in the long history of PDF. A certain sensitivity is forthcoming and welcome from members from all sides. BS threads started by known offenders - a few come to mind like sinochallenger and hafizz not only collectively insults the intelligence of all us members but also brings down the quality of the discussion ultimately ending into a troll fest and bringing down the quality of the forum. The mods and admins are quite unbiased towards members of all nationalities which is a plus for the forum, but repeated nonsensical topics are simply a waste of time of all members and attracts trolls from all nations.

And btw, of course bharatis will over analyze this.. it suits their worldview. Just wait for 2014 guys.. you'll be in for a huge shock, when the terrorism you love so much which keeps you going through your days will be gone. It's actually no rocket science, this is happening because of US presence. As soon as that's gone, or reduces substantially, the terrorism will go with it.

Wow you are really stupid :D

:lol:

Please come back when logic start making sense to you.. "Its not the number but the kind of killings.." Seriously?? :lol::lol:

Yes, seriously.. Its the nature of killings that make them more or less dangerous to the social and economic fabric of society. If just the number of unnatural deaths was the barometer, then Pakistani govt should focus more on Road safety than terrorism.. After all, terrorism related deaths are well under 10,000 where as Road accidents claim close to 50,000 lives in Pakistan every year..

;)

Wow you are really stupid :D

reported for resorting to personal insults...

Yes, seriously.. Its the nature of killings that make them more or less dangerous to the social and economic fabric of society. If just the number of unnatural deaths was the barometer, then Pakistani govt should focus more on Road safety than terrorism.. After all, terrorism related deaths are well under 10,000 where as Road accidents claim close to 50,000 lives in Pakistan every year..

;)

Hehe bacha i've reported all your posts for trolling non stop idiotically.. Btw, stupid is a mild insult.

The 17,000 killings are murders.. not accidental deaths. Did you not understand that?

We knw thats y we Pakistanies are worried about our country

thats y we are against this WOT which is radicalizing Pakistani society.
thats y we also says world just complains about safe heavens of terrorist in the border area of Pakistan afghanistan but, they dont even think about the terroism Pakistan facing due to this so called war against terror which is creating more terrorists, they dont appreciate Pakistan's work against terrorism on the cost of the 40,000 casualites of our inocent ppl including childern, forces and, our economy.

We are also human beings who wants to live in peace but who cares.
they are just interested in bashing Pakistan to satisfied their ego not saving Pakistan.

;)

http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,5519345,00.html

Get over yourself dear.

100500 accidents in a year for India.

indian troll threads have seriously taken over this forum today.

Back
Top Bottom