What's new

Pakistan hawks prevail over its doves

Like Pakistan, the Brahmins and upper elite who make ALL te decision in India too are the bigget problem. There has to be people to people contact ie with the majority who are the untouchables and who actually make up the bulk of the Indian Army Jawans. Pakistan too should snub the cast elite which too would show the rifts artificially created in India

I think you posted this on the wrong section.i belive you where trying to post in funny & stupid section .

I think you posted this on the wrong section.i belive you where trying to post in funny & stupid section .

If you don't wish to discuss the point in a forum then I suggest you find yourself confined to the funny thread or go onto a Brahmin forum. Stop behaving like a f inch moron

will answer you in details for your points don't have time at the moment but shortly

1. We cant and should not offer anything to you in return for withdrawal from our territory Siachen (you also know you have occupied it illegally). So better go back to old positions.

Won't happen. This is why I think that talks with Pakistan are destined to be futile. There is simply no meeting point.

3. Musharraf-MMS solution seems to be better keeping in mind all odds which also will also keep at bay the outsiders or to say any other country.

Many in India agree but there is less confidence now in striking a deal considering how the PPP government walked back & how Kayani simply backed off. The feeling is that there is no guarantee that a deal struck will be honoured.

Even if India were to hand over Kashmir to Pakistan on a silver platter as also Sir Creek, Siachen, and demolishes all the dams that Pakistan wants us to, there can never be peace.

A country that was born solely on religion can never peacefully co-exist with a secular country such as India. These ideologies are diametrically opposite to each other. The twain can never meet!

And that is the reality. The sooner we understand that the better.
yeah ..what happened in 1971 for absolute no reason india did a premptive strike on kararchi and east pakistan

yyou may note that historicall so called secular states have prosecuted different people believing in religion.
india shows a great track record by involving in every country affair in its sorrounding..its only second to america in this regard be it pakistan,china,srilanka,bangladesh,sikkam ...

And its same old BS all the time from Indian Govt....."Choor Be Kahey Choor Choor.".........do by yourself...and then cover it with lies that peoples start believing that its true.

Yea right... Charity worker calling for Jihad against India during prayer is also a lie... You can keep the comment to yourself..

So called hawks of Pakistan are nothing compared to India in India these hawks are basically main opposition parties in Pakistan all Political Parties are always interested in becoming tout of India

Incomplete sentence...... you get zero........

So called of Pakistan are nothing compared to India in India these hawks are basically main opposition parties in Pakistan all Political Parties are always interested in becoming tout of India

Back
Top Bottom