What's new

Pakistan has become a Jurassic Park: Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.
And dinosaurs will soon attack india!

Doc%20Dinosaur%20RGB%203_4%20view%20420px.jpg

Lashkar e T-Rex

perhaps katju and rehman malik should marry each other.

mini-graphics-texts-583919.gif

this should seriously go to phail threads

pakistan is integral part of pakistan

pakistan is jurrasic park

next what?

pakistan is titanic,, pakistan is day after tomorrow, pakistan is ice age, pakistan is doomsday, pakistan is armageddon

Or Pakistan is a Paradise:bunny: or will somday:pakistan:

So this bashing rule only applies in case of Pakistan.. just clarifying bcoz the same guys stupid comments are used by Pakistanis as some kind of truth from the holy book all over the forum

Bashing applies when logic is no longer being used.. it is.. however.. at the end a forum envisioned to project Pakistan's best interests.. lest we change the title.
If it was completely tilted.. then threads like this.. post like this and that.. would not be allowed to exist in the first place.
So it is suggested to take the best of what is available.. and work with it.

well colonel sir,
i think you call indian a secular state, but hindus kill Muslims, Hindu kills Christians, even they kill dalits .. is the a secular state ?

well colonel sir,
i think you call indian a secular state, but hindus kill Muslims, Hindu kills Christians, even they kill dalits .. is the a secular state ?

India is constitutionally a secular state with some very non-secular people who do this kind of thing . First you have to understand the meaning of secularism for that , which you like most Pakistanis don't understand yet.

Every secular country has many non-secular and communal people.

General with due respect, i had asked that question on the comments by that man giving reasons why he think that Pakistan has become jurasic park.
in that response i have given same reasons that same things are happening in Indian aswell.

Katju is back again with Monkey balance act. He needs to stop confusing his audiences... he might end up with none if he carries on like this :lol:

One note to Pakistanis -

Dont mind this Katju clown. He is acting like Rehman malik's long lost half brother

Katju is nothing but a troll. How a person uses his power and reputation for attention seeking instead of the promised reforms - this is a perfect example.

Not just attention but he throwing the hook for the bigger fish - governorship.

Mr. Katju is just trying and trying to better his records.

What's wrong with this moron? must have been dropped multiple times on his head when he was a baby.

Not just attention but he throwing the hook for the bigger fish - governorship.

:D

That he will surely get, Come 2014.

@Oscar please close this thread.

& I think Mr. Katju should also be placed in the Banned topic along with toilets, rapes, etc. ofcourse.

Last edited by a moderator:
lakari ke kahati khatii pe Gora Indian ki Dum pe Jo pakistan me mara hathora dora dora dora dora india DUm daba ke dora =)) now dear indians keep Dreaming :D

This thread is dedicated to all those Katju fans in Pakistan who were going ga ga over his article on Modi.
Hopefully people can now understand what kind of an Idiot Katju is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom