What's new

Pakistan has 3 of the best 19 Muslim cities!

Muslim cities? I would definitely add Uch Sharif. What is the context of the list?

psst.......this lists are useless obviously when your being so selective and discounting the majority of the world and considering most of the muslim world in a lame condition pakistan is gonna do well i'll be happy when on a global scale pakistan has some of the best cities in the livability index like canada and australia consistently have.

Karachi's 64th placing isn't bad... for a poor economy.

Karachi's 64th placing isn't bad... for a poor economy.

Still 64th is lame when you consider the sheer size of karachi it's population is larger than some entire countries alot of cities much smaller and newer rank well above it. I'm not happy with mediocrity pakistan should reach for the stars I dream that one day a pakistani city will be considered they same way london,new york or tokyo is.

I did not get the concept of painting a city with Religion. what is the meaning of a Muslim cities?
Kindly do not take it offended. I just wanted to know waht is the motive behind this kind of a ranking.

I did not get the concept of painting a city with Religion. what is the meaning of a Muslim cities?
Kindly do not take it offended. I just wanted to know waht is the motive behind this kind of a ranking.

in reality these are not "muslim cities" theres many hindus in karachi for instance and it's their as much as the muslims so i do not like the term muslim as it sidelines alot of people rather it should be PAKISTANI city but I guess he doesn't mean literally he just means cities from of the muslim world/majority countries.Though I'm sure being on this forum you've noticed this habit that pakistanis have a habit of seeing EVERTHING through a religious filter.

No need to show me videos of shining India, I know the reality of my country includes a lot of poverty and we will work to improve on it. What I was addressing is this member called Rafi calling Indians cowards. If you have anything to refute any of the points I posted, I will be more than happy to debate you on this issue.

Please dont call the indians as cowards . I wish that we must have always strong and clever enemy which makes our eyes open and realise us who we are , I thank indian extremists for reminding us the lessons which fades away from us

in reality these are not "muslim cities" theres many hindus in karachi for instance and it's their as much as the muslims so i do not like the term muslim as it sidelines alot of people rather it should be PAKISTANI city but I guess he doesn't mean literally he just means cities from of the muslim world/majority countries.Though I'm sure being on this forum you've noticed this habit that pakistanis have a habit of seeing EVERTHING through a religious filter.

An important muslim cultural city in Pakistan would be Uch Sharif.

No city in India or south Asia can come anywhere close to being in best city list. This list is just based on how important they are politically, culturally and economically.

Those are internal affairs of India?
Why does it bother you when you are not an indian?

Do we say anything when 500-600 Hindu girls are kidnapped every year?
Do we say anything when 100's of Hindu temples and Gurdwaras are demolished?

that sounds funny :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Are you sure Pakistan is an islamic state? Cause if it was 3500 Pakistani Muslims wouldn't have been killed in sectarian violence in the past 20 years. :rolleyes:

every one know how Indian agencies are using talibans against our state :moil:

Are you sure Pakistan is an islamic state? Cause if it was 3500 Pakistani Muslims wouldn't have been killed in sectarian violence in the past 20 years. :rolleyes:

I come onto this forum to learn and educate myself and have a great time. This was an interesting thread until the likes of you systematically raped the thread by constant trolling. Look at the thread title and look at the rubbish you are posting - one would think after posting over 7500 posts you would be mature and have enough sense to calm the trollers instead of actively encouraging them.
This is the kind of stuff you leave on your pals message board :

i was just trolling below_freezing, he didn't take the bait.
"China is an invented country, and chinese are invented people, it must fail" :P

What are you on? Are you only on here to troll and create trouble? Is that the way you spend your day - winding and encouraging winding up of Bangladeshi Pakistani and Chinese? Does it make you feel big?
Pathetic for all of us to see. Grow up Roybot.

How sad do our neighbors have to be, that this is the only thing they can do.

Congratulations to pakistan for the achievement, but frankly speaking idea of muslim city sounds even more ridiculous than that of islamic bomb.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom